pfQuizzz is a freeware vocabulary trainer for Windows phones and Pocket PCs. If you need to drill thousands of words to learn a foreign language, this tool is exactly what you are looking for! In just a few minutes a day you will make huge progress. Once you have managed to learn all the words pfQuizzz will help you retain your knowledge.
* Brings incredibly fast, simple and easy-to-use user interface
* Offers exactly the same user experience over PC, PDA & Mobile
* Is based on custom easy-to-edit sharable vocabulary text files
* Can also be used as a general Question-(Hint)-Answer training system
* Provides simple graphical statistics to keep track of your progress
* Supports Unicode characters to easily handle any language
* Besides single words, also supports short phrases and hints
* Is able to combine a few vocabulary files to form a complex training unit
* Repeats the words you have difficulties with until you get them right
* Supports in-order, out-of-order and bidirectional practising
* Is able to easily share vocabulary files between PC, PDA & Mobile
* Enables users to exchange their vocabulary files just by copying them
* Is DPI & orientation aware, optimized for low-resolution mobile devices
* It's totally free! Although, you might consider supporting the projec
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Dict - English Version Dict - English Version-Dictionary Viewer.
High dictionary compression
Works on Windows Mobile: 6.5 / 6
DictMgr DictMgr is a collection of 4 utilities used to modify the built-in or add-on dictionaries and one reference tool. It includes DictEditor, T9Editor, WordCorrector, SpellChecker and AcronymReference.
Click on an icon to view its short description.
Double click on an icon or use the "Launch" button if you wish to launch the selected module