SokoSave Mobile is an implementation of Sokoban for Windows Mobile Pocket PCs.
· Supports high-resolution VGA and low-resolution QVGAvideo modes in both portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
· Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
· Includes more than 4800 puzzles.
· Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
· Unlimited undo and redo.
· Automatically saves and restores game positions.
· Highlights legal moves and pushes.
· Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
· Simple import of puzzle collections downloaded from the Internet.
· Configurable appearance and behavior.
What's New in This Release:
· New Chinese translation of program and documentation by “18808”.
· Puzzle collection updates
What's New in 501:
· New full-screen mode improves playability for large puzzles.
· Now supports translation of program and documentation. New program languages: French (by Vincent Knecht) and German (by Matthias Meger).
· Now supports start-at-end-position puzzles, such as those by Erim Sever, in which the game starts with all boxes on goals, and the pusher moves boxes away from and then back onto goals.
· Added puzzle collections: “Sasquatch X” (incomplete), “Microban IV” (incomplete) by David W. Skinner; “Mulholland D”, “Mulholland 2”, “V2009”, “V2010” by Shaggath; “Warehouse Volume I” by Rick Sladkey; “Haikemono”, “Pufiban”, “Small chessboards” by Jordi Dom‚nech; “E LevelSet 1”, “E LevelSet 2”, “E LevelSet 3” (excluding Hexoban puzzles), “E LevelSet 4”, “E LevelSet 5” by Erim Sever; “Blazz”, “Blazz2” by Blaž Nikolič
· Updated puzzle collections: “Microban III” (37 new puzzles) by David W. Skinner; “Ghismart2009” (30 new puzzles) by Ghislain Martin; “SokWhole” (32 new puzzles) by Lee J. Haywood;
· Resolved issue with puzzle board scrollbars appearing unnecessarily when device orientation changed with the playback toolbar hidden.
· Resolved issue in which a failed product version check displayed only an unhelpful message “missing optional assembly” as the failure reason.
· Fixes for several obscure bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Collapse! Chaos for HTC Fuze / HTC Touch Pro Collapse! Chaos for HTC Fuze / HTC Touch Pro - Detailed Description Enter the world of "Collapse! Chaos" in the mobile adaptation of the award-winning mega-hit "Super Collapse! 3". Test your block-busting skills across four different lands and over 80 fun-filled levels
Piskvorky V teto hre si muzete zahrat piskvorky proti cloveku a nebo proti Vasemu telefonu. Umela inteligence techto piskvorek je na vysoke urovni
"Number Series" for Pocket PC 2002/2003 "Number Series" for Pocket PC 2002/2003 is an addictive LEARNING GAME
The player needs to find the missing numbers that is appropriate & consistent with the sequence.
The option is available for the user to skip the question if not confident.
EXCITING & ADDICTIVE FOR ALL WITH NO LANGUAGE BOUNDARIES. LEARN WHILE YOU PLAY
ColorSpill ColorSpill is a colorful location-aware twist on a classic game concept! The goal of this game is to fill the entire board with a single color, and to do so in as few steps as possible
Cuby Cuby - This is a TRUE 3D labyrinth. Unlike numerous 2D labyrinths, it's really difficult to pass.
Use arrow keys or stylus in different moving modes.
Several levels of difficulty.
Hints are available for those who lost.
Load a saved game or generate a new map