Avian Play is an audio player, not a media player, so you can't play videos. What Avian Play does provide is an intuitive, unique, and user customizable user interface, inspired by modern mobile user interface designs and tweaked for a powerful music player, and an audio engine based on the most accurate and blazingly fast portable audio engine available on any platform - the MAD MP3 decoder. Avian Play gives you three completely separate playback control surfaces, depending on the type of file you are playing. You get a separate control surface for music, podcasts, and internet radio. The controls you need for each of those separate audio tasks is not the same, so why should the same buttons be visible, wasting screen real estate? Another unique feature not found on any portable media player is how Avian Play treats online radio stations. A playlist for a single stream is treated as a single unit, remembering the backup servers to try if the server you are listening to goes down. This information is cached and refreshed periodically automatically, so you have to update your stream lists less frequently. To top it all off, a plugin for Avian Play supports the free SHOUTcast online radio service, and has an open Library plugin API so that other online services (and anything else you might need in the library) can be added easily. The Avian Play library is one of the other shining features of Avian Play. It is a robust SQL CE database core, with user customizable queries. When you are in any list of query results, you can immediately filter the list by simply typing something in your SIP or physical keyboard. No lag instant search!
· Intuitive, finger-friendly user interface, with separate control surfaces for each audio file type (music, podcasts, internet radio) with multiple layout scenes per surface
· Advanced SQL library of music files on your device with customizable queries
· Tag reading/parsing and tag derived information from paths (/Folder/Artist/Album/Track.mp3)
· MAD audio codecs
· Large fonts and titling and large buttons for "car friendliness"
· Playlist editor
· Streams can contain multiple alternate URLs in a single entry
· Immediate list filtering/searching
· Customizable skins and languages
· It's FAST
· Much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug: When saving Now Playing cache files, if the thread is aborted due to crash or other termination, it would raise an exception on the aborting thread, leading to a (second) crash and confusion for the user as the application fails to terminate gracefully.
· Fixed bug: Fixed a possible divide by zero error that may occur when shutting down the application, but due to timing, may or may not be an issue (most of the time, seems not).
· Fixed bug: Realtime monitor would not enable/disable without a restart after changing setting.
· Fixed bug: Changing scan paths and exclude paths would not take effect without a restart.
· Fixed bug: Fixed some parsing bugs in the controls.ini parser. Note: this only became noticeable with the control editor. There were no crashes associated with this before the editor.
· Refactored: Modularized skin, settings, and control functions codes into their own respective DLLs. This is done to make porting Avian Play easier in the future and also to just clean up the main module.
· Refactored: Realtime monitor interaction between the main application and realtime monitor thread.
· New debugging: Added more debugging information for when the audio engine crashes.
· New feature: The control editor is here! Translators: This feature added the following strings to translate: Surface, Scene, ControlButtonSelectSurfaceScene, ControlButtonRemoveScene, ControlButtonAddRow, ControlButtonRemoveRow, ControlButtonRowOrder, ControlRemoveRowTitle, ControlAddScene, ControlDeleteSceneAreYouSure, ControlButtonCount, ControlMoveRow1, ControlMoveRow2, and all the Control### strings (which correspond to all valid control functions).
· New feature: The official "rating" tag is now supported in MP3 (ID3v2) and WMA. MP3 may store multiple ratings per file, so only the first one is used.
· New feature: The unofficial "rating" tag used in MediaMonkey is now supported in Ogg/Flac. Values between 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 are normalized to 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, respectively. Values of 1 through 5 are left alone. Values larger than 100 is set to 5 and less than 0 to 0. This is done to comply with MediaMonkey's custom tag's format, while also complying with the very common "star" rating system of 1 through 5 stars for how a file is rated. A value of 0 means that there is no rating on the file
What's New in 4:
· Fixed bug: In the last version, I managed to introduce a bug where Avian Play won't play the next song when the current song ends. Sorry about that. Fixed.
· Refactored: Cleaned up code with how the application uses the device sleep manager to prevent device full sleep during audio playback
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
iMulator iMulator-Music player for windows phones.
I’m the proud owner of a HTC Touch Pro 2 but (as many other Windows Mobile devices) it lacks a truly good music player. Most of the music players that are available for this platform don’t have the features I look for. It bothered me so much that I almost regretted buying a TP2 instead of an iPhone
Walkman7 Walkman7 provides you with access to a rich database of music. Search for the latest songs, discover new artists and create playlists on the go.
Walkman7 features a beautiful designed metro-style UI with Icons adapting to the accent colours of your phone
PocketMusic MP3, OGG, WMA PLAYER Bundle Turn your Pocket PC into great music player with Equalizer, Extra Bass feature, Audiobooks and Internet audio support, Bookmarks feature, Storage cards support, Playlist organizer!
ESC Player ESC Player - Every may, all of Europe gets together to watch this show...
Everybody has a favourite Eurovision song... Download this (free) application to listen to the radio stream. Think you know all songs, states, and years? Well, great! You can now compete in the guessing game of the ESC Player
MusicPlayer Very simple to use player for your Windows Phone. It has Shuffle play option, Repeat play option, Play music in the background. The program is made by students of Technical University of
Mobile Media Center Mobile Media Center - If you like to play all kinds of media on your Windows Mobile phone or PDA, controlling everything with a touch of your finger, then take a look at Mobile Media Center.
Mobile Media Center turns your Windows Mobile device into a media powerhouse, that can be controlled by finger
Other Software by developer «thx1200»:
PlaySound Command line sound player / vibrate for scripting
ZoomBarPlus The Zoom Bar is the little strip at the bottom of your HTC Touch Pro 2's screen that is used in a handful of applications on your device. Wouldn't it be nice if you could use it in every application? Customized to fit your needs? That's where ZoomBarPlus comes in! You can map keystrokes for tapping, double tapping, long tapping, and swiping left/right
ReRemind ReRemind is a Windows Mobile service that plays a brief sound at a specified time interval when reminders, missed calls, and voicemails are awaiting your attention. This is particularly useful for devices that lack standard amber/green notification LEDs (like the Diamond / Touch Pro), but can be used with any Windows Mobile device if you want audible notifications
HTC Sensors - Pocket Player Plugin HTC Sensors - Pocket Player Plugin - A Pocket Player plugin that will take advantage of your HTC Touch Diamond or Pro's wide assortment of sensors.
So far, all it does is implement the nav/zoom/scroll wheel.
The virtual wheel becomes an audio scrub wheel! Rotating your finger around the scroll/zoom wheel will skip forward or back by five seconds per "tick
More Buttons - Pocket Player Plugin This Pocket Player plugin adds two new mappable buttons under the "Buttons" tab in the configuration: "Rewind X Seconds/Previous" and "Forward X Seconds/Next"
Mute4 Mute4 is a very simple application. When run, it allows you to set your mobile phone to the vibrate or silent profile and also set a timeout for when you want it to restore the normal volume profile.
Going to a movie? Set Mute4 for three hours. Going to a meeting? Set Mute4 to one hour
iContact AE (Avian Edition) iContact Avian Edition is a branch of iContact, specifically branched from iContact Burt Edition, after Burt ceased development. In case you have not heard of it before, iContact is a replacement contacts manager with many finger friendly features