rlToday is a multi purpose plugin for the Today Screen of your Pocket PC. Freely configurable to your own taste with a XML Skin File. Put analog and digital clocks, dates, images and calendars on your today screen. All clocks support different timezones. Note:
Before updating to a newer version please backup your rltoday.ini, otherwise you can lose your timezone and application settings. Update Description:
- There was a serious bug in the calendar onclick code. v0.1.22a:
- Small fix: The onClick subkey didn’t work on the image element.
- Added a ‘unknown parameter’ at the registry element (to get rid of the ‘xxx’).
- Fixed the issues with the Timezones that contain a 1/2 hour offset.
- Added the OnClick Element for setting manually apps on click event. v0.1.21:
- New: display application names.
- New: display registry values.
- Fixed a bug when sorting applications in the config dialog. Had to turn off the icon preview.
- App launchers now support custom images as icon.
- App launchers now work with .lnk Files but still doesn’t show icons.
- When tapping on date / calendar now calendar.lnk instead of calendar.exe is started.
- Fixed: when using graphical clockhands the hour hand is not shown at 12’o clock.
- Fixed: Calendar offset now works from -11 up to 11 (useful when showing whole year).
- Fixed: Calendar current day is shown in wrong colour on weekends when todaycolor is not set. v0.1.18a:
- Fixed: todayimage not showing up on the first column of the calendar.
- Fixed: Option -> General -> Skin: sometimes the wrong skin is selected.
- Fixed: Option -> Times -> Add: No cancel button.
- Fixed: Option -> Apps -> Edit: Doesn't work. v0.1.18:
- Now with application starters.
- In the calendar highlighting of the current day with a chosen color.
- In the calendar highlighting of the current day with an image.
- Date supports now timezones, too.
- TimeZoneName: a text element that displays the name of a chosen timezone.
- Calendar Headers and new default skin. v0.1.15:
- Now with calendars. See the included skin file for an example. Please uninstall the old version, first.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
DateEx Today Component DateEx Today Component - add-in that replaces the built-in Date component and shows more than one time location.
Display current date and optional day of week (if not already displayed)
Optional display of local time zone
Display the date and time of up to 5 cities
AlarmU AlarmU - 3 easy-to-use alarms & Flight/Restart/Shutdown schedulers at your fingertip! Ever find setting alarm on your Smartphone troublesome? Start -> More -> Settings -> More -> Date and Time -> Scroll down -> Scroll down -> Scroll down -> ... ..
Ping Time Ping Time - Its a clock. The AI have taken over, and refuse to let you play. But hey, at least they're making themselves useful - seems a glitch in their programming resulted in their score exactly matching the time