PocketGnuboy - This is WAC gnuboyCE, a minor update/enhanced port of the gnuboy CE.
This particular port is based off of Xetra's sources.
These have been updated to the latest 1.0.3 gnuboy sources. Features:
- Auto frame-skipping
- SRAM (battery backed RAM), real time clock saving on exit
- Can change the sample rate from 11Khz/22kHz/44kHz, Mono/Stereo sound
- Uncompressed ROMS and SRAM take almost no memory to load. Memory footprint of gnuboyCE is now around 300k!
- Handles losing focus better - appointment notifications, etc. should no longer hang or confuse gnuboy CE
- Slightly better performance - I easily get 60FPS with frame skip hovering between 1-3 at 240x216 (Anti-aliasing on, 22kHz sound Mono) Update Description:
- Use frameskip to set the limit for the autoframeskip from 12/24/36/48/60
- Autoframeskip is now tied in with the audio buffering for better synchronisation (idea from Generator emu) - reduce crackling - and slightly better speed
- Better video speed throttle
- Settings are saved in the registry, added "save settings" to the file menu
- Sound is now paused instead of letting the buffer empty when game is paused.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0
n0p PocketSNES n0p PocketSNES - PocketSNES is a Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator for Pocket PCs.
This version is almost a straight recompilation of PocketSNES v1.12.200 by Scott Ramsby, but with landscape skins added
PocketCultMAME PocketCultMAME allows you to play classic arcade games on your Pocket PC using the original software, simulating original hardware. The main purpose of PocketCultMAME is to bring to the PocketPC the great and famous Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, MAME
PocketCaprice PocketCaprice emulates the hardware of the legendary Amstrad CPC, allowing to run CPC software on your Pocket PC device like a real CPC with a high level of compatibility since it is based on the great emulator Caprice32 done by Ulrich Doewich, one of the most compatible CPC emulators
PocketClive PocketClive is a PocketPC ZX emulator worthy of its name
MoonGBA Fast Game Boy Advance emulator for Windows Mobile
Pocket //e Pocket //e - Apple //e emulator for Pocket PC. Based on AppleWin for the desktop. Version 1.02 fixes the monochrome bug and trims 50K from the executable. 1.01 Addresses the Joystick button bug. You can simulate an ESC in this version by using CTRL-[. In the next version, I'll add it to the menu
CE/gg CE/gg is an emulator for Game Gear. The implementation is really good, but the absolutely best thing is the speed and the quality of the games, which are stunning.
· GameGear / Sega Master System emulation
· Buttons remaps
· Optional throttling control
· Manual frame skip setting from 6 frame per sec to 60 frame per sec
PocketColeco PocketColeco emulates the ColecoVision console on your PocketPC
PocketScumm Pocket PC ScummVM - It's just a port/branch of the ScummVM for the PocketPC - with additional features to make the Pocket gaming experience more enjoyable! If you are still wondering what the hell PocketSCUMM is, there is a well done SCUMMVM FAQ available on Sourceforge. Update Description:
- Build from CVS release 0.7.1
PocketPSF Emulates the audio hardware of the Playstation, playing files encoded in Neill Corlett's PSF (Playstation Sound Format)
Other Software by developer «GreenSoftware»:
GSBatmonp Battery monitor and notification tray test program
Rumus Mobile Smart Rumus Mobile Smart - convenient and compact smart-phone application that lets you always be in control of your trading
GSPlayer GSPlayer - Simply audio player for Pocket PC support mp3, ogg, wave
- MP3 playback using the MAD 0.15.0b
- Ogg Vorbis playback
- Wave format playback
- HTTP streaming playback (MP3 / Ogg Vorbis)
- SHOUTcast streaming playback (MP3 / Ogg Vorbis)
- ID3 v1/v1
smclose smclose - This application changes "Smart minimize button" into "Close window button". How to install:
- Copy smclose.exe to your PocketPC (WM2003/WM2005). How to use:
- Execute smclose.exe
- smclose.exe has no window and message box. How to exit:
- Execute smclose