GPS.NET is a formerly commercial .NET component maintained by GeoFrameworks, LLC from 2004 to 2009. In 2009, Jon Person decided to release the full source code of GPS.NET to the public domain for the benefit of the open source development community. This version (3.0) is the latest release. The purpose of this framework is to deliver intuitive real-time GPS functionality with minimal effort for all possible computers, mobile devices and NMEA-compliant GPS devices.
· Automatic detection of serial GPS devices (or devices found via a virtual serial port).
· Automatic detection of Bluetooth devices (when using the Microsoft Bluetooth stack.)
· Support for newer devices using the QualComm GPS chipset (namely, HTC devices such as the TyTn II, P3300 and AT&T Tilt)
· Automatic baud rate detection.
· Automatic recovery of lost connections.
· A single code base which supports .NET Framework 2.0/3.x and .NET Compact Framework 2.0/3.x.
· Advanced GPS precision via Kalman filtering.
· Support for desktops and mobile devices.
· Support for the GPS Intermediate Driver on Windows Mobile 5.0+
· Support for real-time GPS data without relying on Microsoft's GPS API.
· Support for control and monitoring of precision.
· A set of animated gauge controls for desktops and mobile devices (Altimeter, Compass, Speedometer, SatelliteViewer, SatelliteSignalBar).
What's New in This Release:
· This release contains stability and performance improvements as well as many bug fixes. It also adds support for Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Web Creator 2.0 Web Creator is an advanced HTML editor tool that allows you to develop HTML Web pages in your Pocket PC and view it in Pocket IE.
With Web Creator, you can take advantage of most of the features of the HTML 3.2 specification. It can be used to create great web documents on Pocket PC and later you can transfer into desktop/laptops
Themetastic Themetastic is a very simple free tool for developers. It shows examples of the various theme resources that can be applied to text in Windows Phone Silverlight applications. By using theme resources, it's easy to fit in with the look and feel of the rest of the system, but there are still choices to make
Funky Matrix Funky Matrix - Developed by Taras Banakh
Mobile version of Funky Matrix allows limited capabilities in:
1. Create and maintain detailed information about Functional Requirements to software projects
2. Automatically create a Functionality Matrix
3. Estimate the Developer Person Days/Weeks for a Development effort prior to Design phase on the project
MobiAccess Development Framework MobiAccess Development Framework Demo
MobiAccess - One solution for all platforms!
MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
nueLED2 nueLED2 - nueLED2 is an open source LED control library. The control libraries are licensed under LGPL v3.0, while the sample applications are licensed under the MIT license. A .NET wrapper is also included.
nueLED2, unlike nueLED, does not provide a user interface for controlling LEDs (yet!)
SapphireSIM The Sapphire SIM utility provides the Visual Studio developer with the ability to manage the SIM card of a Pocket PC Phone Edition, Windows Mobile or Smartphone device. It enables the user to add, change and delete contacts from teh normal and fixed sialling areas of the SIM card
GeoFramework GeoFramework - This project was formerly a commercial library maintained by the company "GeoFrameworks" for two components it sold (GPS.NET and GIS.NET) from 2004 to 2009. In 2009, Jon Person decided to release the source code for this library in order to assist the open source community
GPS Diagnostics 1.0 GPS Diagnostics 1.0 - These are the problems which users typically face when they're trying to get their GPS device to work:
1. Users' Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices frequently have incorrect GPS Intermediate Driver settings.
2. Users are unaware that Bluetooth is turned off, or do not know how to configure a virtual serial port for their GPS device.
Built using GPS