EasyCalc Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result.
· Normal, Scientific and Engineering floating point mode
· All functions you would find on a normal scientific calculator
· Unlimited number of variables and functions
· Graph support
· GuessIt function - it tries to find out, what the result means, like "pi/2", "e^(3/4)" and "47/23".
· Integer operations (unsigned 32bit), conversions between Bin/Oct/Oct/Hex
· Function solving through fzero' with three parameters - min, max and function, it solves the function (e.g. fzero(0:10:f()), with f()="x^2" will return '2'.). It is possible to write fzero(0:2:"(x-1)(x+1)") too.
· Up to 15 decimal digits
· Scrollable results field
· Complex numbers, including a basic guessit for complex
· Fast menu for selecting variables and functions
· Results history
· Normal/Polar/Parametric graphs
· Tracing of graphs in all modes
· Table mode for graphs
· Popup-menu for built-in functions
· If you select text and press a function button (e.g. sin), the selected text gets inserted as the functions argument.
· Function/variable name consist of lower case letters 'a-z' and numbers and have to start with a letter.
What's New in 1.25g:
· Removed some memory leaks.
· Fixed some bugs in the code.
· Added skin support, and two additional standard skins. Now 3 skins can be accessed and switched between at any time by tapping on screen annunciators 1, 2 and 3.
· Added a number of physics constants, accessible from skin 3.
· Added inline help strings for a number of functions.
· Added matching (, ), [ and ] highlighting on the input text area,
· using keyboard, SIP or buttons.
· Limited history to 100 entries, as the history popup can be long to appear when history is lengthy.
· Pocket PC specific documentation (in English), which can be accessed through the Help menu
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Handy Electrical Calculator for PPC 2003 Handy Electrical Calculator for PPC 2003 - Handy Electrical Calculator helps you to work out various electrical calculations without a pen and paper.
You need not remember any usual formulae when you are out there in the field dealing with more useful problems.
Use of Handy Electrical also helps you to reduce any human errors involved in vital electrical calculations
Conversions In Hand Conversions In Hand lets you make your unit conversions easily and effectively.
CIH includes over 200 different conversion types, including currencies. CIH also includes a built-in calculator so you can actually make use of your conversions as you need to
FormulaCalc FormulaCalc - FormulaCalc is a general purpose calculator which accepts algebraic formulas and computes their values.
The formulas of FormulaCalc:
* Use common algebraic expressions with the normal multiply before add rules.
* Can have up to 26 inputs from stored data.
* Can store results in up to 26 storage locations
Time Calculator Time Calculator provides you with 4 different calculation methods (plus, minus, multiply, divide) so that you can find the differences between laps or any random timing.
Normal calculator may have this function, but knowing many people don't usually bring calculator out, unless to school, this mobile application serves your need on the go
Ultimate Advantage Calculator Ultimate Advantage™
Ultimate Advantage™ combines all of the features of our other calculators in one. It is Unit Aware™ to let you effortlessly compute with units - not just convert units
YaC A useful and user-friendly calculator for Windows Mobile
PPPSet PPPSet - There were reported some problems when accessing some mobile sites using combination of GPRS, Palm and Ericsson phones.
The problem can be solved by disabling VJ compression using this program.
Remember, the first thing you should do after starting this program is tapping the ''Cancel'' field
TuneIt If you are a musician or just want to tune some instrument, you'll want to use this tool
HolidayDebts Have you had a holiday with a group of friends and do you want help with final splitting of bills? Try HolidayDebts
EasyCalc (Palm OS) EasyCalc - Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result