Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Calc HD Calc HD - Advanced calculator for Windows Mobile.
· You can input a formula such as "√(5)×√(5)×5×(√(25)-1)", then calc will give you the result "=100".
· You can use function like "Sin, ArcCos, Ln".
· You also can use senior function like "Abs, Ceil, Floor, Round"
MiniCalc MiniCalc - Visit www.trittium.com for the very latest info & updates!
Minicalc (now MicroCalc Basic) is a basic pop-up style calculator for the Pocket PC that runs in a small, movable window on top of currently running programs. The calculator can be dragged to any position on the screen
Double Out Double Out - This application will help you with dart finishes. In Dart games like 301, 501 and 701 you must end on a double. There are two and three dart finishes starting at 170. Many pubs have posters up that show you the best finish given what you have left to shoot. This simple application brings that information to your Windows Phone 7
2in1CC - ARM 2in1CC - ARM is a 2 in 1 converter and calculator. It converts from virtually anything to anything else.
It has a comprehensive database of 20 categories containing a total of 472 units and 10583 possible conversions
Pocket FtCalc (full install with .NET compact framework) Pocket FtCalc (full install with .NET compact framework) functions as a standard calculator and also calculates linear, square, and cubic foot inch measurements. Measurements and fractions are entered just as you would write them on paper, no special keys or complex rules.
Six separate memories are arranged in tabs along the bottom of the screen
Arithmetic Expression Calculator Allows to evaluate an arbitrary arithmetic expression. Supported operands are +, -, *, / and ^. Parentheses and floating point decimals are also allowed. Terms may be nested any number of times
iCalc Expression 2.0 iCalc Expression 2.0 is both a calculator with multi line editor and a converter application for various areas (temperature, length, area, stress, etc.)
The editor of the calculator enables a multi line entry of the numbers and of the arithmetical operators.
(2*3 + 5*2) =
The user can edit the entries and recalculate the result
Other Software by developer «Thomas Okken»:
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3