Zevele's Blinker - This application blinks the device LED every few seconds. The idea is to have some notification that the device is still alive.
· Blink the LED every few seconds. If the battery level is below the threshold, orange led is blinking otherwise the green on is used.
· If the radio is turned off or there is no signal, another orange blink occurs (in addition to the regular one).
· When the phone is charging the orange LED lights constantly, every few seconds a sequence of green blinks according to the batter level occurs (20-40% - 1 blink, 40-60% - 2 blinks, 60-80% - 3 blinks and 80-100% - 4 blinks). If the battery is fully charged - the green led lights constantly.
· Blink interval and length can be set via the registry.
· Running the link once starts the application, on blink sequence occurs. Running the link again shuts the application, off blink sequence occurs.
· Blink sequence for the normal, low battery, no-signal, on and off blink sequences can be set via the registry
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where Blinker halts at midnight.
What's New in 1.6:
· Fixed issue where custom LED id's were not saved.
What's New in 1.3:
· Blinker can now use the notification system instead of directly check the Stores. This can be configured in the setting, under "Use WM Notifications".
· Blinker can be configured to load on startup from the settings window.
· Improved performance.
· Some minor interface improvement to the settings dialog
What's New in 1.2:
· Added possibility to set the green/orange LED id.
· Added possibility to set the SMS store name.
· Improved error handling in case SMS store is not found
What's New in 1.1:
· Added notifications for new message (SMS/EMail/Voice), missed calls and wireless status.
· Added possibility to blink the keypad light as-well.
· Added separate delay interval on new message or missed call.
· Tweaked the unattended mode. The halting problem still exists, but it seems better now.
· Added a configuration utility. To run it press the Blinker shortcut again (after blinker is already running).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Battery Guard Battery Guard is an finger-friendly application that manage powering for each subdevices on PocketPC machine. This application should be usefull for anyone who want to track what eating battery and make it under control
Battery Pack Pro Battery Pack Pro-Battery life, memory space, network connection, world time, weather and more. Everything you need, displayed on your today screen. Battery Pack Pro allows you to fully customize your today screen with the things that matter most to you. Personalize the tab view by adding as many programs as you like and launch them with a single click
iGate iGate - Nice Idle Screen is the first software that can replace system password screen (idle screen) on Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1.
The Pocket PC provides very simple password protection that is pin or password entry
WorkBatteries WorkBatteries - This program program can be used to time the batteries on any devices that you use for work. The program works even while the PocketPC power is off. You can also pause the timer.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
Hinavigator Hinavigator - Touch To Go is a software package that allows you to launch programs, make calls, view weather information, access Phone profiles, do ALT-TAB, turn on/off today Plug-ins, and navigate your device by only one hand
NotificationBatteries NotificationBatteries allows you to set a minimum battery level and the program alerts you via a notification box when the battery power is below the level
PowerGuard PowerGuard- monitors the battery status of your Microsoft Windows Mobile/Windows CE powered Pocket PC or smartphone. It monitors several attributes, such as battery current, voltage, and temperature. PowerGuard represents these attributes textually as well as graphically
Ariel Battery Monitor Ariel Battery Monitor-Ariel taskbar battery charge monitor/indicator/gauge replaces the "Start" button Icon at the taskbar with battery info icon.
What's new in version 2
Shake & Charge Shake & Charge - Cell phone batteries tend to die at the worst possible times. If your cell phone battery has ever run out of juice while on the road, you know how frustrating it can be when you do not have the charger with you (or you do have it and there is no electrical outlet around)
Other Software by developer «Zevele»:
Zevele's AutoLoudspeaker AutoLoudspeaker is an application that will automatically turn on the loudspeaker when the phone is away from the ear, and turns it off when it is near the ear.
AutoLoudspeaker is fairly simple to use. When running the application a service starts. If the shortcut is pressed again, a notification message pops and the user can choose to close the service
Zevele's SimplePiano Zevele's SimplePiano - A simple piano application for Windows Mobile.
· WVGA, VGA, QVGA, HVGA versions.
· It has three octaves.
· Record and Playback.
· Dualtouch via the PinchToZoom events
· Customizable skins.
· Customizable sounds (currently include Piano, Acoustic Guitar & Violin)