gpsVP works on virtually any Windows platform including mobile ones. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
GPS Toggle GPS Toggle 1.9 is a today screen plugin for Windows Mobile. It has been designed specifically for the HTC Titan, but should work on most other Windows Mobile phones that have a need for this type of application.
BAF GPS Toggle is written in native code (not .NET), and uses very little memory
RulerZIPer RulerZIPer allows you to find the distance from your current GPS to a US ZIP code. Start the GPS and when you get a GPS lock then enter the ZIP code. The program converts the ZIP code to GPS coordinates and displays the distance. This service is provided by USZIP
FON Access Points for Slovakia (Slovak Republic) FON Access Points for Slovakia (Slovak Republic) - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
Trippr Trippr - This application is part of the author's "30 Days of .NET" initiative to develop 30 mobile applications in 30 days. The source code of the application is included in order to help programmers new to Windows Mobile development write applications in .NET.
You've probably already figured out what this application does
CyberTracker 3 CyberTracker 3 - Capture data in the field using our unique icon-based user interface and a GPS for georeferencing. Analysis of the results can be done either in CyberTracker or exported to a third party program. Requires PocketPC 2002/2003/WM5+ or Palm 3 and higher
amAze (LG) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
SirfGPSTweaker SirfGPSTweaker - application for displaying output from NMEA or SIRFBINARY based GPS device.
It has autodetection of data format (so it works both in NMEA or SIRF with on the fly detection). It can display statistics and data panel for cockpit use. Cockpit mode includes history graphs for speed and altitude
GPark GParkS - The other day I was at a football game where I had to park on a golf course far from the stadium and ended up wandering around for 20 minutes trying to locate the car afterward
StarCaddy for Pocket PC StarCaddy helps golfers Choose the Best Club For Every Shot!
Every golfer knows that choosing the right club can make or break your game. StarCaddy’s s unique PDA-based software and hardware helps you choose the best club for every shot
Other Software by developer «Vsevolod Shorin»:
Comments on gpsVP:
Date: 20 Nov 09
The file doesn't work
Date: 6 Mar 10
Date: 15 Sep 10
Date: 27 Jan 11
Date: 9 Feb 11
Date: 5 Mar 11
Date: 1 Apr 11
presiso muito para trabalho
Date: 17 Jun 11
Date: 28 Sep 11
Date: 26 Jan 12
Date: 19 Apr 12
Date: 15 May 12
Date: 26 Apr 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if gpsVP supports it