ReliRescue ("Reli Search & Rescue") enables your Windows Mobile Phone to broadcast your location to designated partners (over SMS or email). Your location is obtained using Integrated or external (Bluetooth) GPS connected to your device.
This utility also enables any Windows Mobile platform to feed the broadcasted waypoints to track and locate the sender.
· Supports internal GPS or external Bluetooth GPS.
· Supports Smartphone versions of Windows Mobile
· Supports location broadcast over your Phone's SMS (Short Message Service).
· Status display: Speed, Alt, Destination to WP, Time to WP, SMS status and more...
· Supports recording a compressed track log
· Connecting to the Internet through GPRS/UMTS/WiFi/USB
· Sending compressed track log to an email receiver.
· Translation of track log to Google KML (screen shot, sample KMZ file) and FAI IGC formats by server side (which sends email)
SMS Broadcast features:
· Supports broadcast to multiple phone numbers
· Supports periodic interval broadcasts (5, 10, 30 ... minutes)
· Supports reducing the amount of sent SMS messages by sending them only if you are on the move.
· Supports automatic detection of "landing/crash" situation and sends a message.
· Records a log of sent messages, so you'd know how many messages were sent and get their status.
· Power saving option to maximize battery life
· Fault tolerance: Cell tower detection and retry operation
· Night display, for seekers driving by night
· Automatic Broadcast notification on Low battery - useful to find your phone if lost...
· Responds query SMS with pass code (ex. "R$0000")
· This Utility is provided for free, however contains a time expiration mechanism so you'd come again to get a newer version.
What's New in This Release:
· Adding support for 512 pixel tiles
· Adding advanced options for Map view
· Fixing issue that prevented displaying some map tiles.
· Experimental feature to send email via your mobile account
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
·added support for COM0
· fixed an error display regarding ReliPower.exe
· changing map source to google static maps (map source of former versions is unsupported)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Dabble Locate Dabble Locate automatically creates and sends a Text or Email Message that contains a link to a map with your current location. This useful message allows your friends and family to open a map and see exactly where you are on the map. No more trying to explain that you are near the large green sign and the tall pine tree over by the north entrance of the west trail
PoliceSyncer PoliceSyncer - PoliceSyncer can be used by a Police officer to create dated GPS POI based note/picture/video logs and also share information on a secure remote FTP server with other police officers. The program uses the GPS on the PocketPC to find the distance of each GPS POI point and you can view or download the map the points on Google.com map service
GPS NUT GPS NUT - GPS NUT is a GPS logger allowing you to log GPS tracks while you hike, bike, or drive. Also, load waypoints planned on Google Earth in the KML format to help guide you on to your destinations.
GPS NUT allows you to save GPS waypoints with detailed information to help you find anything
TravelWiFier TravelWiFier - TravelWiFier can be used to log WiFi hotspots via GPS. Each time you find a hotspot you can create a new 'WiFi' file with the current GPS and login information. When you are traveling the program uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find the closest WiFi hotspot and displays the distance.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
Woodpecker GeoScout GeoScout is designed to be the only software you need to go geocaching. You can download/import, view and manage all caches of interest. With a connection to a suitable GPS, GeoScout can also guide you to the cache waypoint(s).
GeoScout requires individual gpx files for each cache, however don''t worry if you don''t have these
TaxGoogler TaxGoogler uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find the 50 closest tax services sorted via GPS distance. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get a lock tap on it to view the list of tax services. You can also dial the shop. The GPS maps and tax search service is provided by Google
MapEphemeris MapEphemeris - MapEphemeris uses the GPS on your PocketPC to download the hourly Ephemeris file from the GPS network. You can use this before you start other GPS applications to get a quicker GPS lock. NOTE: The ephemeris file expires after about 1 hour.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
Trailcompanion Trailcompanion is a software for gps-enabled windows mobile phones that allow you to track your way offroad.
Trailcompanion is designed with trekking in mind and will let you record your path, save waypoints, follow routes and exchange them with Google Earth and many others desktop software
SpeedTracker SpeedTracker - Designed and tested by an experiment Marathoner, SpeedTracker is dedicated to on-road and off-road Sport practice.
Directly available from your finger tip, Cycler, Runner, Roller, ... find a set of selected options to plan,control and manage workout sessions
Distant Distant tells you where places are in relation to where you are now. It lists your places in order of distance, and colour codes them so that it is easy to tell at a glance whether you are getting closer or further away. It also tells you how long it will take to get there if you keep moving at the current speed
Other Software by developer «LOGeLOG»:
TxRxMeasure A utility that measures TCP performance between two Windows Mobile applications