Typango 3.0 - Original & Best Full Screen Keyboard
- The Original and Best Selling Full Screen Keyboard!
- Type directly inside any application
- Rotate PocketPC 90 degrees to type on full screen
- Rotate either direction to avoid Antennae on PocketPC Phones
- Uses smallest amount of memory of all full screen keyboards
- Fastest and Most Accurate full screen keyboard
- Patent Pending "Sure-Strike" technology insures a key is pressed every time
- Keyboard Macros make long text entry even easier
- Hundreds of cool skins with custom colors and exciting pictures
- Euro Language Keyboards available
- Change keyboard design without resetting PocketPC
- Typango "Classic" clipboard mode still supported
- Design your own keyboards and place buttons anywhere
- Works with ALL PocketPC, PocketPC 2000, and PocketPC 2003 devices!
- Typango Jr. ($9.95 Value) Included for Free! Replace tiny keyboard with cool designs!
- Quick launch and switch to other programs without using Today screen
- New! Trial Mode lets you see how great Typango is before you buy
Type inside any application
Typango comes bundled with Typango Jr. Access Typango from inside any application and Typango Jr. will directly transfer what you typed. Typango Jr. is a snappy replacement for the built-in keyboard.
Rotate Either Direction
Users of PocketPC Phones can rotate the keyboard either direction to avoid conflict with antennas. All skins can easily be rotated from the Options screen.
Smallest, Fastest, and Most Accurate
Of the full screen keyboards, Typango uses the least amount of memory, can store skins on external memory cards, and has skins that are 4 to 10 times smaller. Typango doesn't waste time drawing lights under keys, can display a keyboard two to five times faster, and uses patent pending "Sure-Strike" technology to insure a key is pressed every time you type. The largest press area and no key overlap results in the fastest, most accurate typing available.
NEW! Keyboard Macros
Typango is the only full screen keyboard that lets you assign keyboard macros to make text entry even faster. Assign any series of keystrokes to type in large amounts of text. Have 'qn' type in your name and address. Or use two and three letter codes to type in long medical or legal descriptions. Macros can also be used to reassign keys to foreign language characters.
Hundreds of Skins
Typango has hundreds of available keyboard designs called "skins"which can change the look or rearrange the keyboard layout. Three free skins are included; "Nite-Lite", "Yellow Tiles", and "Sliders". "Euro" language skins include "French", "German", and "Spanish". Typango does not require you a reset when you switch between skins.
Typango Classic still supported
Thousands of users are in the habit of using the Typango cut-and-paste method to enter text. Typango is the only keyboard that supports this method AND direct input..
Typango Jr. ($9.95 Value) Included Free
Typango Jr. is free with every copy of Typango sold. It replaces the built-in keyboard and is fully skinnable. Quickly launch Typango from inside any application and transfer whatever is typed. It can be dragged off the bottom of the screen giving back precious screen real estate. Exclusive launch icons quickly switch to or start programs without going back to the 'Today' screen.
Trial Version & Upgrades
Trial version support all features with a limit on typed text. All purchasers of Typango receive free lifetime updates!
"Previsionary pioneered the full screen keyboard with Typango. The new version includes features that are sure to make most users very happy." - Laura Rippy, CEO, Handango, Inc.
"When it comes to mobile writing, finding the best method of input is the Holy Grail... As much money as I spent on my trusty Stowaway, Typango is always available whenever the muse strikes" - Richard R. Padgett, PocketPCAddict.com
"One of the downsides of SPB was the accuracy. I always had misspelled words. Typango does a better job. Key area is a lot bigger so you can miss your tap a little and still get the intended text typed in. One definite performance advantage that Typango has is moving typed text from the keyboard into the application of your choice. The delay that SPB has when moving text is a lot greater." - Young Joo (hesse), AximSite.com
Easy and Convenient!
Matt from Des Moines
It's pretty easy and very convenient. This is one great idea
I use it in Meetings
David from Fresno, CA
I can type over 60 WPM with this great little tiny software.
Cory from Canada
This saved me from buying a bulky keyboard. The skins are very cool.
Beverly from Idaho
I can write letters to all of my grandkids wherever I am.
We want you in our gallery of successful users. Email a photo and tell us how you are using Typango today.