WMD-Profile Widget for Androkkid - This little Androkkid widget allows you to change your phone's profile. Each time you click it, its status will change from your normal ring profile (with or without vibrate) to vibrate only, and next to mute (and from there back to the normal profile). The widget's status will show the current profile.
You can configure the widget's size in Androkkid and, if you want, you can modify the images used by the widget. You can find them in the widget's /gfx subfolder:
* background.png: a single color background, used for the widget's dimensions
* ring.png: image for the "ring" profile
* vibrate.png: image for the "vibrate" profile
* mute.png: image used when your phone will remain silent
What's New in This Release:
· the widget is now available in 2 versions: WMD-ProfileBF, with back/forward support to switch back to the previous profile, or to the next one depending on where you click in the widget
· the original widget without specific click areas is still available
· the widget now supports transparent icons (the widget is redrawn in another way)
· if the profile is modified using another application, the widget's status is modified to correspond with the actual state
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «WMD-Soft»:
WMD-Clock Widget for Androkkid WMD-Clock Widget for Androkkid - This is a "light" version of WMD-Clock+. It 's just a clock with weather and alarm integration, without all the icons available in WMD-Clock+ or the possibility to create your own icons.
It supports all the skinning capabilities from WMD-Clock+
WMD-BTToggle Widget for Androkkid WMD-BTToggle is a simple bluetooth toggler, based on the btonoff tool. It shows the current bluetooth status. If you want, you can change the images (bluetoothOn.png and bluetoothOff.png in the /gfx folder). If you want, you can resize the widget by editing it via Androkkid
WMD-NextApps Widget for Androkkid WMD-NextApps is an enhanced NextAppointment widget. It shows a single appointment at a time, but via arrow keys, you can go back and forward through all appointments for the next 4 days. An active appointment will be displayed in green. You can switch to another day by clicking on the day on the top of the widget
WMD-TaskManager Widget for Androkkid WMD-TaskManager Widget for Androkkid - This task manager Androkkid widget will allow you to switch tasks and close/kill running tasks. It also shows the used (program) memory in percentage, and when the memory icon is clicked, the system settings memory application is opened
Default Theme for Androkkid Default Theme - This is not a theme, but a collection of WMD widget backgrounds and images that correspond with the original defaults, that can be applied by executing the ApplyTheme.mscr script. Since a number of themes overwrite these defaults, this is an easy way to go back to the original WMD widget backgrounds and images