AutoLoudspeaker is an application that will automatically turn on the loudspeaker when the phone is away from the ear, and turns it off when it is near the ear.
AutoLoudspeaker is fairly simple to use. When running the application a service starts. If the shortcut is pressed again, a notification message pops and the user can choose to close the service. As long as the service runs the loudspeaker will automatically switch on if the proximity sensor is unblocked and off if it is blocked (only during an active phone call).
· Switch the loudspeaker according to the proximity-sensor or g-sensor.
· Answer an incoming call by gesture (wave your hand in front of the proximity-sensor).
What's New in This Release:
· Add ability to automatically answer a call when the proximity sensor is blocked (altec1000's request). This feature can be set by selecting the "Block" gesture in the settings window. The gesture first waits for the sensor to be unblocked for a certain amount of time, after which it checks that the sensor is blocked for a second period of time - only if both periods were fulfilled AutoLoudspeaker will answer the call. Two registry keys were added: BlockGestureOpenDelay - Sets the minimum period (in msec) the sensor has to be unblocked before checking the block status. BlockGestureBlockDelay - Sets the minimum period (in msec) the sensor has to be blocked before answering the call.
· Add command-line controls (to Start/Stop the service). Two commands are available: quit - Stops the service. update - Force AutoLoudspeaker to reread the settings from the registry.
· Changed the notification behavior. Now pressing the notification immediately brings the Settings application.
· I've included the proximity-sensor registry keys of Omnia2 reported by O2amksin.
· Some minor code and gui changes.
What's New in 1.5:
· Reverted to the polling method of v1.3 for the Proximity-Sensor (it just works better). This should also solve the exception on devices with no proximity sensor.
· Fixed issue where AutoLoudspeaker failed to create a shortcut in a non-English localizations.
· Fixed issue where the notification icon remained visible when the service was closed from the settings application.
· Fixed an issue where the delay occurred also before turning the speaker off (instead of just before turning it on).
· Added a short vibration before changing the loudspeaker state. The vibration length can be set via the registry value: HKCU/Software/AutoLoudspeaker/VibrationLength (default: 20ms). The vibration LED index can be set via the value: HKCU/Software/AutoLoudspeaker/VibrationLED (default: 1 - this is the one for the HD2).
· If proximity sensor is not detected (it's registry keys are missing) the possibility to select the proximity method is disabled in the settings application.
· Some performance improvement for the "managed service" code
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Zevele»:
Zevele's SimplePiano Zevele's SimplePiano - A simple piano application for Windows Mobile.
· WVGA, VGA, QVGA, HVGA versions.
· It has three octaves.
· Record and Playback.
· Dualtouch via the PinchToZoom events
· Customizable skins.
· Customizable sounds (currently include Piano, Acoustic Guitar & Violin)
Zevele's Blinker Zevele's Blinker - This application blinks the device LED every few seconds. The idea is to have some notification that the device is still alive.
· Blink the LED every few seconds. If the battery level is below the threshold, orange led is blinking otherwise the green on is used