JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.