Kodiak for PHP - Kodiak PHP is a PHP editor for iPad. It can run any PHP code directly on your device, without requiring an internet connection.
The app lets you write and edit PHP code, with beautiful syntax highlighting and an enhanced on-screen keyboard. If you want to code in PHP on the go, this is the perfect solution.
· Offline PHP interpreter - You don't need an internet connection to run PHP code!
· Syntax highlighting - Truly amazing highlighted syntax!
· Comfortable keyboard with swipe buttons - No need to switch keyboard layout, you have all the symbols right there on the screen.
· Navigation key - The easiest way to navigate and select text in your document without wasting any space on the screen.
· File manager - Create, edit, move, export and many other operations.
· Multiple open files in tabs - Switch between open files with a single tap!
· Examples and demos - Clever examples demonstrating the power of PHP.
· Stop execution anytime - You won't get stuck in an infinite loop.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash during launch on iOS 5.x
What's New in 1.1:
· Updated libraries & fixed minor bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)