WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad. You can quickly search the conference schedule, make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publications lab, view floor diagrams of Moscone West, and create a custom schedule of the sessions, labs, and events you plan on attending. Reserve Time at the Labs:
· The WWDC 2011 app allows you to make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publication lab. Once you make a lab reservation, it will appear in the schedule section of the app when you filter your view by Favorites. Sessions and Labs Schedule:
· View the daily conference schedule including lunchtime and evening events. Filter your view to search by technology, platform, sessions, or labs. Create Your WWDC Schedule:
· Tap on the detail view of any session, lab, or event. Then tap "Add to Favorites". Your selections will be added to the Favorites section of the app and can be updated on-the-go. Locate Sessions and Labs:
· Easily find your way around Moscone West with detailed floor maps. You can also tap on a specific session or lab for the level and location where you need to go. Conference News:
· Stay up-to-date with all the announcements during the week. The WWDC 2011 app provides you with the latest news as soon as it's announced. Conference Photos:
· View photos of the WWDC experience. Images from the sessions, labs, and special events will be added daily.
What's New in This Release:
· This update addresses minor issues related to video downloads and session display times.
What's New in 2.0:
· Download this update to get all the latest news and information for WWDC 2014 as it's posted.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· This release addresses an issue where developers were unable to log into the app to watch videos.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iPhoto iPhoto - With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before - all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
AirPort Utility AirPort Utility - Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule - right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices
iTunes Festival London 2013 iTunes Festival London 2013 - The iTunes Festival is coming back in September. Many artists will perform 30 consecutive nights of live music.
If you can't make the gig, watch the shows live or view them afterwards for a limited time on your computer with iTunes, or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the iTunes Festival app
MobileMe iDisk MobileMe iDisk - Log in with your MobileMe username and password (MobileMe subscription required) and you'll see a list of the folders and files on your iDisk. Select a file to view it on your iPhone
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
iTunes U iTunes U app gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools — plus the world’s largest digital catalog of free education content — right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
Keynote Remote With Keynote Remote, you can control your Keynote slide presentation on your computer from your iPod touch or iPhone