Iris Manager OFFICIAL - Estwald is back with a new Iris Manager that features some pretty exciting options. Check them out here!
The previous Iris Manager release may not have had much to it, but this current one certainly attempts to make up for it. On top of playing your favorite backups, this little homebrew can also download game covers and patches too. Essentially what I'm saying is, the update will make your favorite titles look better on the GUI outside, as well as on the coded inside. A few HDD0 related bugs have also been squashed in the process. Check out the changelog below!
2.85B Changelog: (Update #1)
- Improved extraction of files within the ISO in the manager (obtaining ICON0.PNG, images and other PARAM.SFO, which caused a hang in certain ISOS)
What's New in Version 2.85
- Added an option to download PS3 covers from Global Options -> Tools -> Download Cover
- From Options -> Game Update you can uptade/download the current game selected cover
- Covers are download from http://www.gametdb.com (thank you very much to GameTDB by the support )
- language.ini are updated with two new text strings (Download Cover and Game Update)
- Some perms problems from hdd0 solved.
- Rudirastelli PS3_ISO_TOOLS_V1.6B_U.rar removed by some problems to create ISOS (use makeps3iso.exe only to create ISOS)