This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito. This basically allows one to draw a rectangle around a text according to the text's length. Other information on this LUA project is in the Readme file when you download it.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT
A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available.
[fix] Fixed could not saving.
[fix] Fixed could not read packed prx.
[remove] Remove show a free space of a storage.
 Other minor fixes
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
Comments on Center Text:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Center Text supports it