PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT.BIN files
* M33 custom firmware modules
* RLZ files
* KL4E files
* meimg.img and me_sdimg.img
* demos and game sharing DATA.PSP files
- Maintenance update with the new key for 6.00-6.?? - tag 0xD91612F0 - many thanks to he who cannot be named
- Started adding some code to handle the new updater module encryption - untested, might be broken, might crash, just ignore it
- "Analyze files" option added to menu - displays info about the files without changing them
- User module keys up to 6.00, not sure if they're the ones used in the firmware though!
- Fixed decryption issue - extra data added to decrypted files
- Rewritten kernel modules for 2.XX+ allowing fewer external files and cleaner code
- Rewritten handling of compressions - 1.50 has RLZ with the correct file, 2.71 to 3.80 have RLZ, 3.80+ has KL3E, KL4E and may have RLZ depending on the exact firmware version
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
PSP homebrew developer Kandibu dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to announce the release of PSPExel v1.0. As its name implies, this homebrew application is a PSP adaptation of Microsoft Excel
from Zx-81 :
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
WBook WBook is a text to HTML converter that is executed on the PC and the output file is transfered to the PSP