Custom Firmware Enabler - What Is It?
- A program that activates the functions of the custom firmware using ChickHen MHU.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least MHUSpeed is recommended).
What should I do to upgrade?
There are two ways:
- If you have a version between 3.10 and 3.51 can use the update via network, but first you must download the program NetUpdate CFWEnabler Fixer 1.01 "and install it and then in the xmb go to the "Network Update"
- If you have version 3.60 you can use the Network Update directly from the XMB.
- If you have another version:
Install the program as follows and sobreesecribe.
No matter which version you have before (even if you have another custom firmware).
- Improved uninstalling system.
- Improved the internal patching.
- Fixed internal errors.
- Code restructured.
- Patch MHUSpeed.
- Menu of change of custom.
- Mac switch menu customized.
- Menu MHUFS.
Clarification of version 3.70:
The version 3.70 does not bring the game support than 5.03 because it is better to respect the dates in the current market.
When you pass these dates take out a version with the support.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but programmers need to eat ...
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
Starts from the section ChickHen Photo. Then start the homebrew called CFWEnabler 3.70.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
General IdStorage Repair and 1.50 ipl Enabler General IdStorage Repair and 1.50 ipl Enabler
This is a program I have created and generally modified for my own use as new developments in the idstorage on ta082 motherboards were revealed. With the recent revelations by SilverSpring, the fact that only the 0x5 key must be corrupt to boot the 1
PSP CFW 4.01 M33 PSP CFW 4.01 M33
Dark AleX's CFW 4.01 M33 is finally here! Changes include:
- Bug fix: vshmenu didn't let change camera mode due to camera_plugin using select button.
Fixed, now vsh menu will not be loaded when using the camera.
- Recovery can now be translated, See how below. Translation to spanish is autoincluded
Devhook 0.46 Plugin - Reboot to 1.5 Devhook 0.46 Plugin - Reboot to 1.5
Lots of you were ecstatic when Booster recently updated this special application called DevHook to v0.46. You're comments said it all-- excitement, happiness among many others, but aside from that, lots of PSP gamers were asking if there's a way to get out of emulated firmware 2.71 back to 1.50 without switching off the PSP
Flash Spacer Flash Spacer
This application removes and back-ups certain files in flash0. currently, it installs, unistall the location free player and unistalls the camera feature located in the xmb thus saving you 816kb so far
660PRO-B10 This is 660PRO-B10 the latest version for your PSP
Two recoverys for OE Hombrew developer becus25 is mostly known for providing the PlayStation Portable community with alternative custom firmware IE (Increasing Edition)
PSP Pandora Deluxe PSP Pandora Deluxe
A new version for your one-stop-shop PSP Pandora Deluxe has been released. PSP homebrew developer DJB sure is busy, and now he's added a handful of useful software packed within v2.1.
This new release brings in five new support tools as well as a new tab to tweak which of the software tools you want to install.
Changelog: PSP Pandora Deluxe 2
X-Flash Art has updated his thread in our forums to reflect his most recent X-Flash update, v18e
Comments on Custom Firmware Enabler:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Custom Firmware Enabler supports it