Custom Firmware Enabler CustomFirmware Enabler 3.10 to 5.03 ChickHen by Xenogears and Becus25.
- A program that activates the functions of the M33 custom firmware using ChickHen.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least, look out with the patched versions may cause errors!).
- Improved system flasheo is now much safer.
- Improved uninstalling system, it is now much safer.
- Added Spanish language.
- Added Internet Update.
- Improved startup (now a little faster)
- The Eboot.pbp now occupies less.
- Fixed internal problems.
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
How to use:
Starts ChickHen from the picture section. Then start the homebrew called "CFWLoader 3.10.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
- Can load isos? - Yes, yes, you can.
- Do you like my PSP Slim? - Yes, it does not matter.
- Can you break my console? - This version has several checks to verify that everything is installed, it is 99.99% safe
- When you turn off the console I have to repeat the procedure? - Yes, you have to repeat it, but after the first time, no longer flashea anything.
- And you can not prevent either procedure? - Could be avoided if we could do an IPL compatible.
- Is expected to be in the future rectify the current problems? - It is possible, but is not guaranteed anything.
- Does the M33 SDK? - Yes, it works.
- Are the plugins? - Yes, they work.
- Can I install LEDA? - Yes, it works perfectly.
- When you start the program automatically goes to the menu --
It has not been able to reallocate the flash, make sure your version is correct ChickHen.
- I do not run the isos --
Make sure that your configuration is correct.
- I created a folder called SVCPlayer Why? --
You have a plugin that creates the so-called "capture" nothing to do with CFWEnabler.
- Other errors is important to check the plugins that are loaded can cause problems. Also, check your version of ChickHen is correct, but may fail.
To enable compatibility with Native Pops, it is necessary to remove some modules of an Official Firmware.
In this version you can flash any version of the Pops, but only 5.00 is recommended, other versions have not been tested.
- Required --
- A PSP that enables homebrew loading.
- An update Sony.
- PsarDumper. (http://rapidshare.com/files/165390935/p ... 00_too.zip)
1.-The PsarDumper copy of our report.
2.-copy the firmware to the root of the PSP under the name "EBOOT.PBP"
3.-execute the PsarDumper.
4.-click on "X" and waited.
5.-When finished, enter usb from pc and have a root folder called F0.
6.-looking pops.prx files in the folder and popsman.prx kd (in F0)
7.-The Copy To Folder Pops within CFWEnabler
8.-Run the CFWEnabler.
9.-click on the option "Flash Modules Pops."
10.-We followed the instructions.
11.-Done, and you can delete the files from the Memory Stick Pops, both the EBOOT.PBP and the F0 folder as the files in the folder within CFWEnabler Pops.
Warning: Using the Firmware M33 can be accessed freely by the USB Flash0 care because you can cause a brick, you are advised not to change anything to the internal memory.
- A Dark_AleX for the M33 modules.
- A GENyUS for his A-GEN
- A PSPStation.org for letting your server.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Project4 Open Homebrew developer Auraomega has released the latest build to Project4, an XMB replacement for the PSP
2.80 Easy Downgrader 2.80 Easy Downgrader
It won't be too long until other devs try to help out those who will be downgrading from FW2.80 to 2.71 using 0okm's golden downgrader. As mentioned by my co-blogger Pranav, don't expect this 0okm creation to be as easy as a Dark_Alex downgrader. So with that, some devs are extending a helping hand to those who are stumped
XmbController After a somewhat long hiatus from homebrew developer Mr305, he's been working pretty hard on updating the XmbController Plugin kit that he's developed
Bakon 1.0: Socom FTB2 Cheat Device Key notes:-To begin, press home twice when nitepr's press home twice thing comes up(assuming you're using nitepr), else just press home twice-To open, press Tri+Up-From there, it's pretty much self-explanatory-Enter whatever text you might desire into baconsplash
PSP Homebrew: UMD Dumper Version 2.3 PSP Homebrew: UMD Dumper Version 2.3
Looking for a PSP homebrew app that is a useful UMD Dumper?A Well you don't need to loolk any more as PSP developer jonathanduboucau has released the UMD Dumper version 2.3 for your PSP.A UMD Dumper version 2
PRXDecrypter version 2.7a PRXDecrypter version 2.7a
PSP homebrew developer Jas0nuk has released version 2.7a of the PRXDecrypter app.A Included in version 2.7a are some more stability and updates from the previous release (updated with the new keys).A A quote from Jas0nuk is listed below and provides the changelog for PRXDecrypter version 2.7a as well as a developer statement
Linux Kubuntu KDE4 Mobile DEMO From dridri85:I finished the first draft of my Linux, I present you the demo, you'll probably spend less than 2-3 minutes over because there was no application still functional
Slim Waves Patch Slim Waves Patch
With the upcoming PSP-3000 (and the resulting phasing out of the Slim), you might think that the PSP Phat has become pretty irrelevant now. Hold your horses though, Bubbletune has released a useful plugin to make your PSP Phat that much more up-to-date
X-Flash Despite there being a rumor about Dark_AleX's OE-B already being in progress, the rest of the homebrew dev mainstays are still trying to catch up with his highness' OE-A custom firmware release
Zettablades Custom Firmware All-In-One Mod Zettablades Custom Firmware All-In-One Mod
All In One Module V0.02
Written and Compiled by Zettablade
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is my attempt at making a useful module for the 1.50 XMB.
!!!THIS IS NOT FOR LOADING 2
Comments on Custom Firmware Enabler:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Custom Firmware Enabler supports it