When you see Pierce Brosnan on the Homebrew Apps section, it can only mean one thing...Flash Agent's in the house. Brew meister hallo007 has just announced Flash Agent is now up to revision E status, which should fix some of the bugs found in revision D4.
This version should work fine for Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE firmware, though given DA already has 3.10 OE-A out, we're sure you guys will try that out too (if you're brave enough). 007 is happy to report that the brew works fine with 3.10, though it's been announced that online manual hacks don't work, and that pushing instruction manual in xmb will crash the unit (ouch). Expect an "E2" version to remedy this problem soon. As for the rest of the changelog:
* Fixed info dump menu.
* Added firmware hacks menu.
* Debranded gameboot.
* Redirect gameboot path.
* Recover gameboot functions.
* Added online manual hacks menu.
* Change site to psp-media.nl or pspupdates.com or pspupdates.com/pda or.
* Battery needs to be 20% now (instead of 50).
* If you are in menu and battery gets under 20% without adopter you will exit.
* Battery level will change now.
* Added information about files (beta , nothing special at the moment).
* Fixed display (no flipping anymore).
* (bug fixed)you can now change your option (flash or go back).
* If memory stick gets full while dumping you will exit.
Given just how tricky this app is even for the vets, make sure you view the README in the bundle, as well as the forum release thread. Speaking of updates, we're wondering if a change from Brosnan to Craig is in order...Kudos, Agent 007!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP-HUD Homebrew developer darko79 has released the first version of PSP-HUD, a plugin for the PSP that allows you to display your unit's info on either the left or right bottom corner of your screen
DevHook 0.41 - Newer UMD Games and Browser come to 1.50 PSP's! DevHook 0.41 - Newer UMD Games and Browser come to 1.50 PSP's!
Needless to say Sony has sent a endless stream of firmware updates at the PSP's dedicated fans, thats 6, no make that 7 upgrades to the PSP firmware to date. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the updates are fairly welcome
IceTea Homebrew developer, Tommydanger, recently updated his homebrew application, IceTea to v1
Phantasy Star Brite Hack Phantasy Star Brite Hack
* Check that you have an Japan or US version of Phantasy Star Portable (Japan:
ULJM-05309, US: ULUS-10410). Work on the European version will be following soon.
* Extract the contents of the 'MS_ROOT' folder from the ZIP file into the top-level of your memory stick
Half Byte Loader r109 Hot Shots Golf Half Byte Loader r109 Hot Shots Golf
JJS Has been hard at work to improve our beloved HBL again.
As a side effect, he also fixed the issue which prevented Gpsp from going back to the HBL menu, an issue that had been here for ages
IceTea Tommydanger from our forums has just updated his IceTea graphical user interface (GUI) for making Popstation compatible PSX EBOOTs
Custom Firmware Extender 2.0 Users of homebrew developer Cpasjuste's Custom Firmware Extender should better get ready to update their PSPs: The latest version of this application (check out the previous version here) now supports cfw 3
Comments on Flash Agent E for 3.10 OE-A:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Flash Agent E for 3.10 OE-A supports it