Powder release is a roguelike originaly developed specifically for the Gameboy Advance (GBA). It is not a port of an existing roguelike as the controls of the GBA are very different from the traditional keyboard, and the screen imposes some additional limitations. It is built around replayability and long term ergonomics, not short term learning. It uses actual graphic tiles (16x16) rather than the traditional characters.
* Your tame creatures now have a heart badge beside them to identify them as such.
* Switching to a different tile res will no longer cause a crash. (Inu)
* Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)
* Entering a level with active lava/water from a level which has no active lava/water, when the new level is already created and previously visited this game, will no longer stop the updating of said lava and water. (Nathan Bogue)
* Hopefully backspace will work on OSX. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping in space prohibited if you lack spacewalk. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping when buried prohibited. (Nathan Bogue)
* Kobold thieves are pluralized properly. (Nathan Bogue)
* Living frosts are now bloodless. (Nathan Bogue)
* Digging upwards on special levels has more sensible results. (Nathan Bogue)
* Remove the console window on Windows.
* Shattered trees will drop their occupants. (Nathan Bogue)
* Items that fall down holes will no longer be mapped. (patch by Richard Quirk)
* PSP Makefile should be happier with newer devkits. (patch by Joe Buck)
* Left and Right on menus will scroll fast, just like L and R do, but this also applies to the command menu where L and R are the quick bind keys. (patch by Joe Buck)
* [SDL] Shift-arrow will swap with a critter, Alt-arrow will jump. (patch by Andreas Bohm)
* ctype.h is included in map2c.cpp now. (Ben Hjelt)
* New tileset from Chris Lomaka.
* One new room.
* Load game shows up first in the menu if it is available to make it harder to accidentally choose new game. (Enrique Garcia Cota)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TibiaPSP TibiaPSP - An MMO RPG-Game for the PSP.
* New Map (300x200 fields)
* Added chat-module
* Added Save/Load Function
* Added Mini-Map
* Added Tutorial
* Added NPCs (Trader. ..)
* Added in-game editor
* Added new types of weapons (bows, wands)
* Added 11 creatures types (total 16)
* Added ca
Golden Sun The prevalent force of Alchemy in Weyard's ancient past enabled the development of great civilizations
Dragon Fighter Dragon Fighter
Gary has released the first version of his Dragon Fighter, version 0.1. Dragon Fighter is still a W.I.P. RPG, which now only has a simple map/character engine and message boxes. Gary13579 is now trying to add MP3 support to the game but found it very difficult. Anyone who is capable of helping him, please contact him via the link on his name
Pokemon Emerald Pokemon Emerald - is a sister game to Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, and is the fifth and final Generation III main series game. Like its predecessor, Pokemon Crystal, it added many features not present in the earlier paired versions.
It was the second highest selling video game of 2005 in North America
Zion, a developer from our forums has release v1.3 of his Future-Resurrection homebrew game for the PSP. The storyline starts with a man who awakens from a coma, but realises that the world is no longer the same, reminiscent of the film '28 Days Later'. Here's what Zion had to say aboutthis release:
"The game is very much still in alpha stage
Maelstrom Maelstrom Alpha3 - Homebrew developer MadMax11 has released Maelstrom Alpha3 for the Sony PlayStation Portable. We see quite a number of changes with this space RPG's third release including the addition of five random missions on each planet which have replaced the pub system in the previous version
Maelstrom Maelstrom Alpha4 - If you've enjoyed cruising through the cosmos in MadMax11's space-faring RPG Maelstrom, then you'll definitely get a kick out of the latest release from the PSP homebrew developer. Space jockeys will finally have direction in their travels as the latest update inserts the beginnings of a solid storyline for the game
[W.I.P.]RPG Paradise [W.I.P.]RPG Paradise
PSP Developer pspballer07 dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to announce the release of RPG Paradise v0.05. For those asking, RPG Paradise is the author's ongoing homebrew game project, with this latest release now featuring a battle system and a first enemy
Comments on Powder release:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Powder release supports it