It's been a long time coming, but the wait is finally over. Brought to us - brought to you! - by AhMan and StoneCut, the public version of the latest iR Shell is now available, and true enough, iR Shell v3.6 now incorporates support for Team M33's custom firmware. The changelog from our previous post remains the same for the actual release, but for those who weren't able to catch it, we'll reproduce it below.
* Added support for Team M33's newest custom firmware (See note 1). If you don't want to update to M33, you will still be able to use this new release with older OE firmwares
* Launch and multi-task with PS1 games from within iR Shell (works also via USBhostFS and NetHostFS) (see note 2)
* Backup ISO plugins now integrated into iR Shell 1.5 EBOOT and 3.5x EBOOT (also supports USBhostFS and NetHostFS)
* Backup UMD Video ISO support (also supports USBhostFS and NetHostFS)
* Direct switching between 1.5 EBOOT and 3.5x EBOOT via new shortcut combo
* System-wide "Quick Exit" function to quickly shutdown games, homebrew etc and return to iR Shell
* Improved Autoboot to iR Shell plugin
* New Comic Reader plugin based on PSPComic for CBZ and CBR files by suloku - Original version by Archaemic
* Added the ability to flash/blink the menu highlighting cursor.
* Added support for adhoc PC nethostfs connection under 3.xx CFWs (some additional firmware files required)
* Added a new config item in configurator to turn on/off the Music button for screen capture.
* Other bugfixes and tiny improvements.
Now there are certain reminders to take note of. These footnotes (as referred to in the changelog above) concern specific technicalities on the compatibility with Team M33's CFW and the launching of PSOne games.
1. CFW 3.51 M33 Original version, 3.51 M33-2 (patch 2 with WLAN fix) and 3.52 M33 are supported. 3.51 M33-3 to 7 (patch 3 to 7) are not supported due to a sceKernelLoadExecVSH bug which had been fixed in 3.52 M33.
2. The launching of PS1 games via USBHostFS & NetHostFS works on all OE firmwares and also 3.51 M33 Original & Patch 2. The latest 3.52 M33 firmware currently has issues when launching user converted PS1 games via USBHostFS & NetHostFS, but PSN store purchased games works fine. Team M33 is currently looking into the issue.
Before you download the file, please make sure you take a look at the txt and pdf files included in the bundle - especially if it's your first time with iR Shell. The text documents include a User Guide, an FAQ, release notes, and installation instructions. Read them and UNDERSTAND them. If you still need more info, you may discuss about the homebrew application and ask for help in our forum release thread (linked below). And of course, make sure you send the developers your love.
AhMan and StoneCut give special thanks to:
* Dark AleX for his previous contributions & help in iR Shell development. We hope you had enjoyed hacking the PSP. Happy retirement and wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
* Team M33 for continuing DA's work and their help in fixing M33 firmware compatibility issues with iR Shell.
* All iR Shell private forum members for their contributions, including donations, testing, skin making, plugins, etc. Without their support, especially StoneCut, you won't see this special public release.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Here's the latest build of the ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows, JPCSP. Now on revision 2136, the latest update brings the following features and improvements...
version 0.6 r2136:
Updated Linux start scripts.
Reversed and added MSG flags to sceNetInet
Revision 2251 of JPCSP, the ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for PC is now out folks.
Improved sceSasCore sounds: take the pause flag into account while mixing. This might improve the sound play and looping in some games.
Added draft module sceCcc
Here's the latest build of JPCSP, the ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for PC. Tagged as revision 2273, the latest update includes the following features and improvements
Ys-Os version 1.8 Yossi Starz has released a new version of the LUA Shell, Ys-Os version 1
DaedalusX64 SVN r722 DaedalusX64 SVN r722
The DaedalusX64 team has recently updated their ever-improving Nintendo 64 emulator project for the PlayStation Portable, bumping it up to revision 722
fMSX-PSP Uberjack has released a new version of fMSX-PSP, his Microsoft MSX computer architecture emulator
The JPCSP Team has updated their ever-improvoing Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for PC, JPCSP.
Improved the performance of resizing when enabling the implementation of "Stencil Test" in shader
Android Shell Do you have a PSP?A Are you a big fan of Android and its look and feel
Comments on iR Shell:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if iR Shell supports it