A couple of days ago, we reported that developer Raphael released an update for the JoySens plugin for the PSP. While the update carried a ton of improvements, it also untintentionally introduced some new issues.
Because of this, Raphael has released the homebrew's version 1.42. Here are the fixes that this new build will implement:
* fixed compatibility issues with Sony UMD driver (and possibly some other applications that require more kernel memory)
* The config file system now uses a mere 1Kb of RAM where it used 24+Kb in 1.4/1.41
* Reduced module size a bit (to further help memory problems)
* added a workaround info output for POPS (flickers a lot, but at least you see something)
* fixed the adjust calculation to avoid crashes for high values (shouldn't happen anymore even with adjust 32.0)
* fixed a little Button remapping bug
For those asking, Joysense is a plugin that enables you to tweak the sensitivity of the PSP's analog stick according to your personal taste. The author has tested this app on custom firmwares 3.10-OE-A, 3.40-OE-A, 3.51 M33-7, 3.71 M33, and 4.01 M33.
Full details on installing and running JoySens are available in the readme included in the file bundle. Enjoy the download, and be sure to visit Rapahel's release thread at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forum should you run into any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Ultimate VSH Menu Final Ultimate VSH Menu Final
Ultimate VSH Menu is an advanced VSH Menu for CFW 5.XX. There are many useful features, like hide umd update icon, skip gameboot or load recovery menu.
- All features of the official VSH Menu.
- Slim Colors Patch by Bubbletune integrated (don`t forget to flash 13-27.bmp).
- Ability to hide the MAC address in the System Information
CFW 6.39 PRO-B8 CFW 6.39 PRO-B8
Homebrew devs Coldbird, Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) and the rest of Team Pro has updated their PRO custom firmware, bringing it to version B8
X-Flash Despite there being a rumor about Dark_AleX's OE-B already being in progress, the rest of the homebrew dev mainstays are still trying to catch up with his highness' OE-A custom firmware release
Devhook New Menus + FW 302 Support Devhook New Menus + FW 302 Support
For people in the homebrew community, Devhook is probably one of the required apps you need to get around in the scene. Ever since people found out that Devhook v0.51 also supports FW 3.02, the love for Booster's app will probably keep on going
downPSP Project description:downPSP is an app that I started in lua, but now I'm making it in C
PSP CheatUp PSP CheatUp Introduction
PSP CheatUp is an application designed to simplify the task of updating the cheat codes through the use of the PSP's Wifi and a wireless internet connection. Currently the application can automatically detect and install cheats for CheatMaster Fusion, coderPR, CWCheat and NitePR. The cheat files are hosted by GBAtemp
Comments on Joysens 1.42:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Joysens 1.42 supports it