winnydows has just released another update to his homebrew video converter application for the PSP called XviD4PSP.
If this is your first time to encounter this app, what it basically does is that it provides a program to make video conversion for your PSP, iPod, and PC a lot easier. Just take important note though that you're gonna need Windows Vista or Windows XP SP2 and Microsoft Framework 3.0 ffdshow build by clsid to run this app.
And because this version packs in a whole lotta changes (and boy do we mean a LOT!) whaddya say we get to the changelog now, eh?
* added Disable AVS check option - fix crash on check on some Athlon systems.
* x264 updated to version 616.
* Now x264 compiled with pthread and start with --threads auto argument
* - x264 encoding 20-40 fps faster.
* Now to log added OS info.
* Now if framerate changed frames detect correct and also, fixed buttons lock.
* Normalize on preview now checked by default and sticky.
* MediaInfo updated to 0.7.4.3 - fix delay detection.
* Mencoder updated to 21847.
* Fixed rename of output file.
* Options Full Info to log and Full AVS Info to log now correct sticky.
* Removed AviSynth option Multi-Threading - x264 multithread build + --threads auto much faster and stable.
* AviSynth 2.5.6a MT removed from main installer.
* Now by default used AviSynth 2.5.7.
* Added protection of crash in case incorrect time and frames detection by MediaInfo.
* Fixed incorrect VOB size detection.
* Fixed switch between DVD titles and the Rename button lock.
* In case inpossible correct detect DGIndex progress windows of this progress tempoary unhidden.
* To info line added interlace information.
* Now DeInterlace option auto check if interlace found.
* Now on uninstall possible remove all dlls and libs installed with program.
* Added new format MP4 PSP 480 - create files for PSP with firmware 3.03 OE-B. Warning- now this format support only 480x272 res, so for files with aspect defferent of 16:9 use Auto Aspect check box or add black borders (BW, BH). Hint - Aspect In must be = Aspect Out.
* Fixed setting Fix gray flicks option in 1 min and 5 min time cut.
* DGIndex updated to 1.4.9 beta 9.
* AviSynth updated to 2.5.7 final.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Stax has released StaxRip version 0.9.3.2. StaxRip is a universal video converter which also supports PSP formats. In this new version, the author has officially added PMP support for PMP Mod.
Added preparer that decodes using DirectShow and defaults for WMV and RMVB.
'Auto crop until proper aspect ratio is found'
PSPVC From Nick:It's wrapped, packed and ready for action - PSPVC v3
XviD4PSP 4.111 Final The sheer number of versions of Winnydows' XviD4PSP contained in the QJ blog tag may make you start to feel dizzy, but we're here to give you another update from one of the best free video converters out there
Compatible streams can be created with x264, here are some commandline examples:
x264 --crf 25 -A all --level 3 --pictiming --aud --no-psnr --thread-input --progress --output out.264 in.avs
x264 --bitrate 512 -A all --level 3 --pictiming --aud --no-psnr --thread-input --progress --output out.264 in
XviD4PSP Download the latest version of XviD4PSP [Click Here]If you've been an avid user of video converter application XviD4PSP, then you will be happy to know that its owner Winnydows has just rolled out a new build bumping the program up to version 5
3GP Converter for PSP The 3GP converter is a freeware tool which allows you to convert avi and mpeg videos to the PSP video format
ffdshow_revXXX_clsid XviD4PSPWhen we say Winnydows, you say XviD4PSP okay? Okay, here goes: Winnydows? (XviD4PSP!) Winnydows? (XviD4PSP!)Now, why exactly are we doing this? Of course, it's not without a good reason
Kpsp Converter PSP Homebrew Developer pspgorrister has released Kpsp Convert v0
Comments on XviD4PSP:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if XviD4PSP supports it