- 3 players :
Chistopher - famous vampire hunter
Jack - monster hunter with cybernetic arms
Jasmin - martial artist
- totally redesigned and rebalanced gameplay which is now faster and more bloody
- 6 new deadly weapons : including such flash choppers as chainsaw or axe , brain blowers as shotgun , mashingun and grenade
- totally new openbor game mechanic : slashback , guardcounter , recover and ground finishers
- desperation moves
- new combo and scoring system
- scripted continue screen
- enormous amount of moves per character : including charging moves , grapples , throws and jungles
- polished levels that contain more background layers and new stage effects
- more that few hundreds edited frames - including flying zombie guts
- new music track
- 8 big stages with sublevels ,stage openings and many ,many big bad bosses
- 3 endings
- hidden levels
- and hectoliters spiling red , tick blooooooood
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Bleach Adventure Demo Bleach Adventure v0.1 Demo - French developer pspflashsystem dropped by our forums to share the demo of his homebrew game in development, Bleach Adventure 1.0. As you may have gleaned from the title, inspiration was mostly drawn from the manga Bleach
Polygunwars v0.4 Polygunwars v0.4
Homebrew developer ahrimanes dropped by the QJ.NET PSP Homebrew Development Forums to release a new version of his addictive space shooter, POLYGUNWARS. Similar to Geometry Wars, this homebrew game for the Sony PlayStation Portable is all about shooting down relentless waves of enemies.
Since its earlier builds, POLYGUNWARS version 0
Chaotix Rage Chaotix Rage- Here's the next demo Peeps!
- New Enemies
- More stages in the main story and 4 stages in the new side story.
- Ray the squirrel and Charmy bee now Playable
- Now features Parrows (when you die, a Speech buble is over the char intill they stop blinking
Lil' Fighter 1.00 Lil' Fighter 1.00 Homebrew coder Yongobongo dropped by at the QJ forums today and informed us about his official entry to the all new PXP Homebrew Competition. Ladies and gentlement, let us welcome Lil' Fighter 1.00 Beta. And like the name implies, it is based on the computer game Little Fighter 2
PSP Hexen v0.4 PSP Hexen v0.4
We've got a triple treat for you FPS fans out there - three updates from homebrew developer kgsws. PSP Heretic, PSP Hexen, and PSP Doom all get bumped up and multiplayer for all three were pimped.
Notes from the dev's release date says that all three games work fully for three players and hopes that the statistics are the same for four players
CODED ARMS Coded Arms is a first-person shooter video game that was developed and published by Konami for the PlayStation Portable handheld in 2005
Assault Beta Assault Beta
ASSAULT BETA v0.7
--this the the fourth release of assualt.
-- changed the array "FlameInfo" to use 2 sub-sets, instead of creating 2 arrays. save some memory.
-- added flame ANIMATIONS! :) (thx to Feldor) it looks HoT!!
-- new title screen (thx to Feldor) ALSO looks HoT!!
-- added ur faverite weapon - the FART
Chromium PSP v0.3 Those who liked Chromium PSP (the homebrew PSP port of the Windows and Linux shooter) should get ready to start cracking with updating their copy of Chromium, now that homebrew developer Royale just released a patch for the port
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Demo (3.40) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Demo (3.40)
Thanks to a tip from Darknight88, we found out that there was another way for people to get their Solid Snake shenanigans on the PSP.
He tipped us off to a free multiplayer demo of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, which people can download and play
Mobile Assault 1.8.2 The guys over at codetactis have released a very cool game for your PSP enjoyment called Mobile Assault
Comments on Night Slashers X OpenBor Mod:
Date: 5 Oct 10
Date: 16 Nov 10
Date: 24 Dec 10
Date: 29 Jun 12
let me see just downloaded
Date: 13 Aug 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Night Slashers X OpenBor Mod supports it