When the second version of homebrew application Sleep'n'Wake was released, you were all like "Great app! Keep up the good work MK2k!" The homebrew developer simply quipped "Will do!" with the almost given smiling face in the end. Now, guess what? MK2k just did that and released Sleep'n'Wake v1.2 over at QJ.Net Forums.
Just like the second version, the coder mentioned that the homebrew community kept on giving useful suggestions and reporting bugs so he decided to improve the program. For those who don't quite get the drift of this application, it is actually a program that turns your PlayStation Portable (PSP) into an alarm clock.
There are many changes and new features to Sleep'n'Wake v1.2 so you better update your version now. As for the changes, MK2k said that the Snooze Mode!, if activated in the Alarm Mode, has a snooze time between one to nine minutes. Aside from re-arranging the Main Menu, a bug fix has also been inplemented to accept ".mp3" in all capitalization variations.
Aside from these, the new features that come with v1.2 are:
* Full cbr/vbr/abr 8kbps-320kbps 44.1kHz MP3 support
* MP3 can be of arbitrary length
* Manage different playlists for Sleep and Wake modes
* Add / remove mp3s
* Save / load / randomize playlists with the Playlist Randomizer Option in the Playlist Edit menu
* In Sleep mode you can set a special, more silent volume
* Wake mode is entered at a preset time with volume maxed (you can always adjust the maximum volume with the VOL + and - keys)
* Snooze for a preset amount of minutes in Wake Mode by pressing L or R shoulder button
* Write yourself a message which will be displayed in Wake mode
* USB Mass Storage can be enabled/disabled within the app
* Energy Save Mode (underclocks the PSP to 50MHz while no mp3 is running)
* Big Digits Time Display (set 24h or 12h am|pm as you like in the Set Wake Time Option)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Art's Basic Clock Art, the developer of the extremely popular homebrew flashing application X-Flash has released another homebrew application for your enjoyment today called Art's basic clock
Time Baby 15d Time Baby 15d
We've got some good news for the guys who've been keeping tabs on Art's Time Baby world clock/heart monitor for the Sony PSP. The developer passed by the QJ.NET Forums earlier to announce that the application has been updated to version 15d
Go! Clock For Fatties Go! Clock For Fatties
This plugin lets you use the PSPGo clock on homebrew-enabled PSP 1000s, 2000s, and 3000s
Sleep'n'Wake It is nice to wake up and smell the coffee in the morning, espcially when you were awaken by nifty PlayStation Portable (PSP) homebrew application Sleep'n'Wake
WakeUp Clock Straight from QJ.NET's PSP Development Forums, we're treated to a new candidate for PSP owner's chronological concerns: WakeUp Clock. WakeUp Clock is a keeper to its namesake - the homebrew application has every intention of getting you up at the time you set
Psp alarm program
--New system plugin
--Fixed 5.03 GEN-C
**New alarm music (Name:alarm.mp3)
**New PIC1 & ICON0
**Sleep mod fixed
*Works on 5.50 GEN-X,5.03 GEN-X,CFWEnabler,5.00 M33-X
* Sleep Mode Alarm with support for custom MP3 Audio file
PSPirate's Alarm Clock 0.1 If you, like most of the QJ office, find it hard to get out of bed in the morning waking up to a days work, whether it be administrative, physical, or school work; then why not wake up to something a little more fun
Jelly Clock From Art's readme:Jelly Clock V1 by Art 2008Hi Guys,Jelly CLock is a little demo based on the PSP Jelly physics library I decidedto have a play with
Comments on Sleep'n'Wake:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Sleep'n'Wake supports it