Powder release is a roguelike originaly developed specifically for the Gameboy Advance (GBA). It is not a port of an existing roguelike as the controls of the GBA are very different from the traditional keyboard, and the screen imposes some additional limitations. It is built around replayability and long term ergonomics, not short term learning. It uses actual graphic tiles (16x16) rather than the traditional characters.
* Your tame creatures now have a heart badge beside them to identify them as such.
* Switching to a different tile res will no longer cause a crash. (Inu)
* Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)
* Entering a level with active lava/water from a level which has no active lava/water, when the new level is already created and previously visited this game, will no longer stop the updating of said lava and water. (Nathan Bogue)
* Hopefully backspace will work on OSX. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping in space prohibited if you lack spacewalk. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping when buried prohibited. (Nathan Bogue)
* Kobold thieves are pluralized properly. (Nathan Bogue)
* Living frosts are now bloodless. (Nathan Bogue)
* Digging upwards on special levels has more sensible results. (Nathan Bogue)
* Remove the console window on Windows.
* Shattered trees will drop their occupants. (Nathan Bogue)
* Items that fall down holes will no longer be mapped. (patch by Richard Quirk)
* PSP Makefile should be happier with newer devkits. (patch by Joe Buck)
* Left and Right on menus will scroll fast, just like L and R do, but this also applies to the command menu where L and R are the quick bind keys. (patch by Joe Buck)
* [SDL] Shift-arrow will swap with a critter, Alt-arrow will jump. (patch by Andreas Bohm)
* ctype.h is included in map2c.cpp now. (Ben Hjelt)
* New tileset from Chris Lomaka.
* One new room.
* Load game shows up first in the menu if it is available to make it harder to accidentally choose new game. (Enrique Garcia Cota)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Traveller RPG demo - 22/04 Traveller RPG demo - 22/04
Psilocybeing from our forums has released a Work-In-Progress demo version of his 'Traveller' homebrew game. The game is set to be a tactical online space MMORPG, using the PSP's WiFi
Astonishia Story 2 Demo (Korean) Astonishia Story 2 Demo (Korean)
Korean video game developer Ntreev has released a demo for Astonishia Story 2, the company's upcoming RPG title for the Sony PlayStation Portable. From the looks of things, it seems this new game is light years ahead of the first one, so fans might want to try it out.
The first Astonishia Story for the PSP got a U.S. release in mid-2006
Pokemon Sapphire Pokemon Sapphire - the ninth Pokemon games released in Japan, beginning Generation III on November 21, 2002.
Like their predecessors, they are paired versions based in a new region, Hoenn, each having Pokemon exclusive to one game or the other
POKEMON LEAF GREEN A remake of the original Game Boy title Pokemon Green (released in Japan alongside Red in 1996), enhanced for the GBA with new features, graphics and much more! The main objective remains the same: catch and train Pokemon and become the ultimate Pokemon Master
Powder Release 109 (PSP) Powder Release 109 (PSP)
Two new exciting changes in this release. First we have a new spell: Animate Forest, for those who were wondering what the point of the Grow Forest spell was. Second we have the run mode which lets you auto-follow corridors, hopefully cutting your keystrokes substantially.
* Daemon now has the a in the summon daemon spell description
Kingdom Of War PSP R3.b Kingdom Of War PSP R3.b
Have you checked out Kindom of War PSP yet?A If not its pretty cool and worth a shot.A Its an MMO for your psp and you just need to have Wi-Fi to play.A This release included a new map, some new sounds, new skills for your warrior and archer and a few other updates
[W.I.P.]RPG Paradise [W.I.P.]RPG Paradise
PSP Developer pspballer07 dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to announce the release of RPG Paradise v0.05. For those asking, RPG Paradise is the author's ongoing homebrew game project, with this latest release now featuring a battle system and a first enemy
Spectral Souls U.C.S. R2 - SE Capable Spectral Souls U.C.S. R2 - SE Capable
Last September, we reported about Coldbird's Shin Sangokumusou 2nd Evolution cheating device. Basically, with Coldbird's creation, you'll be able to enjoy infinite healr, infinite time, musou refill, Power Jump, and a dubious sounding Assrocket feature
Maelstrom Maelstrom Alpha4 - If you've enjoyed cruising through the cosmos in MadMax11's space-faring RPG Maelstrom, then you'll definitely get a kick out of the latest release from the PSP homebrew developer. Space jockeys will finally have direction in their travels as the latest update inserts the beginnings of a solid storyline for the game
Comments on Powder release:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Powder release supports it