It looks like emulation fans have something nice in store for them today. NJ has released a new version of all of his emulators, with a couple of tweaks for each of the emulators that fans should find interesting.
Without further ado, here's a google translation of the notes NJ has added onto his previous release:
The modification point with ver.2.2.2:
* Way it draws UI at everything GU, modification.
* English integrating the binary of edition and Japanese edition. When the indicatory language of PSP itself is Japanese, with Japanese, the other than of that is English.
* With PSP-2000 the Home button was made enabled. The time before you open the menu similarly with the Home button.
* Because the clear range of VRAM when initializing by mistake was, correction. Whether this was unstable with cause.
* CPS2PSP/MVSPSP: When with PSP-2000 it sleeps, because there were times when portion of graphics is destroyed correction.
* CPS1PSP: When it compiles with psp-gcc-4.1.0, because it cannot start [supamatsusuruboma], way psp-gcc-4.0.2 is used, modification.
* CPS1PSP: Because there was the ROM set which has forgotten to correspond with final fighting spirit correction.
* CPS1PSP: Because there was a problem in drawing of the stars layer, correction.
* MVSPSP/NCDZPSP: Interruption processing of picture modification to up-to-date MAME wind.
* In addition detailed bug correction and the like.
In addition to these helpful notes given by NJ, you would also best be served by being very careful in your installation of the emulators, as there isn't an English translation of the readme files in sight. In any case, we're sure you'll get a kick out of trying these new emulator builds out. Good luck with installation, and enjoy your games!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Velocity Library (vLib) Velocity Library (vLib)
Zettablade has just released his uber useful homebrew app for the PSP, vLib. vLib, also known as the Velocity library, is a general purpose library which contains all the basic stuff you'll need in making a simple 2D game
Here's the latest:
- The display of images is faster
- It can work the other on the screen
- Functions to display images with effects (brightness, radiosity ..
File Assistant File Assistant
Source Code for the homebrew application File Assistant v1.0
File Assistant program for the PSP, version 1.0. File Assistant is a very nice file management program in which you can transfer files to and from the assistant, run
youresam from our forums has just updated netlib. It's a library of functions which developers can use so that they don't have to re-type the code. They can simply call the functions from this library and it will do its work. And in the newest version, youresam has added a really wacky function. You can make phone-calls! Yep, you read that right
PvfLib Since Kojima wanted a video for his application but was not "too keen" going through all the complexities it entails - porting a complex library from windows and sqashing bugs; hence, his Pvf (PSPVideoFormat) Encoder/Playback Library was born
Lua Animation Lib It's two nights before Christmas and all through the house not a homebrew developer was stirring except Grimfate126
PSPOSK Library Translated from the readme:But what is it?=> A library that allows you to integrate the keyboard sony in just a single line of code!
this is netlib v1.4. It features sending text messages (SMS) to a cell phone. (Its free for you, and cheap for them!) But seriously, it is free for you, but it acts like a normal text message for them
DDS:AP r2 DDS:AP r2
b0xx0r from our forums has just updated his awesome homebrew called Duelli Della Scheda : Arte Persa, or DDS:AP.
If you've just joined us, DDS:AP is a development version of an isometric map maker which you can use in creating your turn-based RPGs. Right now, it's not in any playable form
VFPU Math lib Okay, so you say you don't like numbers except for money and phone numbers, eh? Well then, maybe this application from MrMr[iCE] can change your mind
Comments on CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP supports it