Glynnder's released v0.2 (Now a Beta!) of the LuaDevKit, adding some more functionality to this helpful development app. For those who haven't heard of LDK, this app can help experienced coders in making their own programs and games in the Lua format by letting them click and add common commands. For newbies, it's an interesting way to help master the fine art of Lua programming without being spoon-fed all the information.
For LuaDevKit v0.2, Glynnder's made a couple of fixes to the system and added some other functions for people to try. Here's the changelog chronicling all of the new stuff since LDK v0.1:
* 0.11ALPHA: Added useful links menu, with links to useful web pages- all open in your default browser
* 0.12ALPHA: Shift + right click on a file to rename it
* 0.13ALPHA: Solves issue with luaplayer windows files having to be located in C:/LDK- they now have to be in the same directory as LDK.JAR
* 0.14ALPHA: Renamed cut-action, copy-action, paste-action & select-all in the edit menu to Cut, Copy, Paste and Select All, respectively
* 0.15ALPHA: Preview can be run on any script in the PC
* 0.17PREBETA: Adds controls list for preview and rough debugging- end user cannot see debug info
* 0.18PREBETA: Fixed spelling errors
* 0.19PREBETA: Preview and LDK 'process tied' meaning you can only close it by using the 'break' command in a script, or the escape button, this means that the process actually ends and frees up system resources- if you press the x button then LDK will be frozen until the luaplayer process is ended.
* 0.20BETA: Captures the debugging information and prints it into the text box, amongst a few other fixes such as when you hit preview it saves the file, so you are testing you most up to date version etc...
Best of all, there's also a LuaPlayer in his download, so you can preview the results of your coding as soon as you're done typing everything in.
As always, Glynnder's ready to offer friendly advice on our release thread for this app, so don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help. There's also some additional documentation on the official homepage for LDK, so you should also take a look at the offerings there. Enjoy the download, folks, and let us know when you've completed your Lua masterpiece. We may just post it here.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Snes9x TYL Source Code for the Super Nintendo Emulator Snes9x TYL v0
Velocity Library (vLib) Velocity Library (vLib)
Zettablade has just released his uber useful homebrew app for the PSP, vLib. vLib, also known as the Velocity library, is a general purpose library which contains all the basic stuff you'll need in making a simple 2D game
PMP Mod Jonny has updated his ful-resolution media player, PMP Mod for PSP again! The PSP Muxer has also been updated to the same version
Lua Compiler Melterx12 from our forums has released a new program today to help Lua coders get to grips with the language and compile ua code for running on a PSP
TimeManager Final (Class C + +) TimeManager Final (Class C + +)
Remember the TimeManager version 0.1 developer's library that Yan2Yan released last month? We're letting the readers know that the developer's has recently unveiled this devkit's final build
Continuing his range of homebrew updates, Glynnder from our forums has given something useful to not only homebrew players with his latest PSP project, ssLib v0.2 beta. As you've probably guessed by the title, ssLib is a Lua library that allows Lua coders to add screensaver to any Lua application using just one line of code
Luaplayer Glynnder has unvieled his InterfaceLua version of Luaplayer v0
LuaPlayer HM Homemister has updated his LuaPlayer HM application, bumping it up to version 2
Text Input Text Input
Source Code for Text Input v0.1
Virtual QWERTY Keyboard. This program is written in Lua and involves a rather simple method to input text, requiring only two keystrokes to enter a character. Arwin has created a similar program called p_sprint which is written in C
Comments on LuaDevKit:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if LuaDevKit supports it