PSPMillionaire has emailed us his latest version of PSP Millionaire, version 1.10. This constantly improving brain-game is based on the TV show 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' In this game you must answer the question correctly to advance on to the next level of questions in order to win more cash. Changes in this version include:
- Total Questions now 1050!
- 2 Player mode added!
You can now play with two players. For now there is no wifi. Here is the rundown:
* Each player gets a question starting with player one.
* Answer correct and you move up a rank to the next dollar amount.
* Answer wrong and you fall down to the last major point. For example, if you were at 00
and got it wrong, you would drop back down to 00.
* Whether you get it right or wrong you only get one question per turn.
* After your turn pass the PSP to your second player and he or she will repeat the above.
* The first player to a million wins.
* Each player gets 2 of each lifeline to use as they wish throughout the game. The amount of lifelines you have left are visible on the stats screen between each question. You cannot use the same lifeline twice in one question.
NOTE: This was a big feature to add, and it's very possible there could be bugs that I'm unaware of. Please report any bugs in the Official PSP Millionaire forum.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
If you guys know homebrew developer HardHat, then you'll remember his PSPFlash-Card homebrew. Given that it's been a while since its last update, we're happy to announce that HardHat's just released version 3. For the guys who can't recall, PSPFlash-Card is a hombrew game developed to help tutor PSP gamers via a series of quizzes
PSP Trivia v1.0 PSP Trivia v1.0
Developer Anonymous D (who also made Console Grab) has announced that his newest game PSP Trivia 1.0 has hit the homebrew scene. This game tests players knowledge on various fields including simple math, popular culture, and music. Making it even better is the fact that players can mod the game and configure the questions to your liking
Futoshiki game Futoshiki game (sort of japan puzzle) made with PGELua_002
hardhat has just updated his homebrew game PSPFlash-Card. There's a lot more goodness in v0.2. Here's a small changelog:
* The much-requested word wrapping of long definitions.
* The ability to easily apply a variety of skins using a BG.BMP file.
* Made the default flashcard.txt notepad friendly
Pocket Gambler Pocket Gambler
Now here's one good way to spend idle time with a PSP. Homebrew developer littlevish just came up with Pocket Gambler, a "cross between a casino game, and a text-based Grand Theft Auto
PSP Quizzer v.1.10 PSP Quizzer v.1.10
Think you've got the brains (and time) for coder Maxy_PSP's latest release? The dev team dropped by the QJ.NET forums earlier to announce the release of PSP Quizzer v1.1.10. This homebrew game, which Maxy_PSP states was inspired by Kwastie's PSP-Quiz, will challenge players to a round of questionnaires
Pendu v1.0 Pendu v1.0
French homebrew developer Sdevilcry has come up with the first release of the Pendu v1.0, a PSP variation of the game Hangman. While the game uses a French database for its dictionary, the game features a two player option which allows you to enter new words for your opponent to guess
Comments on PSPMillionaire:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSPMillionaire supports it