Bookr is a PDF viewer for your PSP. Works with 2.0+
* - New toolbar interface, use the SELECT key to enable it.
* - New bookmark system.
* - Support for non-DRM PalmDoc/Mobipocket files (PDB/PRC extension.)
* - Text-only support for basic HTML files.
* - Screen rotation.
* - New zoom options for PDF files.
* - CPU and bus speed options.
* - Option to disable page numbering labels.
* - Option to invert PDF colors and to change out of bounds margin color.
* - Added display of battery charge and clock to menu and toolbar.
* - Fixed last folder viewing in the filechooser.
* - Fixed centering in both PDF rendering modes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
eReader Aeolusc has updated his ebook reader program for the PSP
Bookr-Mod 2009-07-09 Bookr-Mod 2009-07-09
An enhanced version of Bookr - PDF/DJVU/TXT reader for PSP
* Fixed an issue of missing the last line in plain text files.
* Compiled/packed with the latest psp toolchain.
* Fixed a bug of crash on pressing square button on the first use
Aeolusc has updated his eReader for PSP to version 0.71. eReader is an ebook reader program for the PSP. It supports reading normal txt files, as well as HTML files. Text coding can be changed on the fly. You can switch to vertical mode for longer pages, preserve designated lines when flipping a page, and save bookmarks
xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 suloku MOD xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 suloku MOD
Homebrew coder suloku has compiled the latest version xReader, a handy text and comics reader with built-in audio player for homebrewed-capable PSPs.
I compiled the latest xReader version available.
Signed eboot.pbp with pscrypter 2.0 included.
Patch file with the changes to xReader 1.3.0 rev1433 included
Bookr-Mod (fw150) Bookr-Mod (fw150)
A modified version of bookr.
* Support much more PDFs (with large images, JPEG2000, JBIG2, AES-encrpted, etc.)
* Support PDF Outlines
* Unicode support in PDF, PDF Outlines and file chooser.
* Some new options to control scroll speed of d-pad and analog stick.
* A simple thumbnail to indicate current position in page
Comments on Bookr 0.7.0 Pack:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Bookr 0.7.0 Pack supports it