icon on xmb
blink message on the splash screen
flechooser RC1 written from scatch
rendering dropped support of multi thread , preload images because 3 images
ARGB at full resolution are to much for the PHAT.
Optimize the zoom
Fix a couple of bugs with the zoom
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
eReader Aeolusc from PSPChina has made another update on his eReader for the PSP
Bookr 0.7.0 Pack Download the latest version of Bookr [Click Here]Bookr is a PDF viewer for your PSP
Bookr Download the latest version of Bookr [Click Here]Carlos and Edward have updated their popular homebrew PDF and text file reader to version 0
PeP Viewer Pensoffsky has updated his PeP Viewer to version 0
Bookr-Mod (fw150) Bookr-Mod (fw150)
A modified version of bookr.
* Support much more PDFs (with large images, JPEG2000, JBIG2, AES-encrpted, etc.)
* Support PDF Outlines
* Unicode support in PDF, PDF Outlines and file chooser.
* Some new options to control scroll speed of d-pad and analog stick.
* A simple thumbnail to indicate current position in page
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
eReader Aeolusc has updated his ebook reader program for the PSP
Aeolusc has updated his eReader for PSP to version 0.8. eReader is an ebook reader program for the PSP. It supports reading normal txt files, as well as HTML files. Text coding can be changed on the fly. You can switch to vertical mode for longer pages, preserve designated lines when flipping a page, and save bookmarks
Comments on PSP PDF Preview 2 (Source):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSP PDF Preview 2 (Source) supports it