A small shell with a windows-like interface, windows-like meaning with a task bar and desktop type environment. features a task bar on the bottom, letting you close and minimize programs.
The lack of memory for the sparta exploit means i included 2 main programs:
-Notepad with a danzeff keyboard
-PSPDraw which is my own design.
-mouse config sets speed, color, and other attributes
-sys info gets pretty much everything about your psp that is accsessable
Works on all PSP models [Phat 1000, Slim 2000, and Brite 3000] on all OFW up to 5.02. Also, it works on all current M33 firmware [most recent is 5.00 M33 - 6]
New to 0.9b:
Overhauled with SCEIO:
- load/save support of most recent document in both apps
- you can now click DIRECTLY ON THE TEXT ..as well as the actual buttons.
- moved shortcuts ..to be more awesome
- included info/exit buttons ..ftw
- save/load buttons on apps ..so you can actually use those features
- more labels ..so u know wtf your clickin on :D
- new tripple buffer ..for faster awesomeness
- danziff keyboard works and looks better ..because i used pictures of danzeff for more chars
- fixed an odd problem with the keyboards second charset
- fixed an error with an odd mouse behavior causing a freeze
- not-so-random code cleanup/optomization *-*-*-*
- made the delay between keypresses shorter **
- fixed a small error in PrintFine that made lables not visible
- now 100% "infinate loop" free! [but screenshot takes a while]
- Clock displays wrong times sometimes [if it is, just click HOME/PS and look at the time]
- Load Draw freezes if Ms0:/PHOTO/Draw.bmp is less than (200,200)
- Load Note freezes if Ms0:/Note.txt is greater than 1303 chars or has too many /n
-Get the gamesave exploit [i cant include it] and put it in MS0:/PSP/SAVEDATA
-Move h.bin to the root of your memstick
App by KylBlz
Exploit by MaTiaZ
SDK by Freeplay
Thanks to those listed above AND:
-the M33 team
-everyone involved with the PSP toolchain
-Lan.St programming community
-forums on PS2dev.org
Analog stick :: Move mouse*
X [cross] :: Click
Start :: Minimize all
R + Start :: Hard Reset
L Trigger :: Slow down mouse
L + R + / :: Screenshot
Controls: Note Only
-use the Analoge stick to move the cursor, press X for the bottom char on the selected square, o for the right char,  for the left char, and / for the top, L changes entry mode, R is Shift.
-also, press the D pad RIGHT for a space, LEFT for delete, and DOWN for n [as an alternitiave for the space/delete button on the keyboard]
SELECT :: Use Danzeff keyboard / mouse
X [cross] :: Click
Controls: Draw Only
X [cross] :: Draw or Set [Pen | Canvas] [color | size]
O [circle] :: Erase
 [square] :: Set pen to color rested on
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Choice eXtreme Developer xart has released the newest Alpha version of his project Choice eXtreme for eLoader in our PSP forums
Revision 2188 of JPCSP, the ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for Windows is now out folks.
Improved compatibility of sceKernelLoadModule: added delay when loading an HLE module
DaedalusX64 SVN r712 DaedalusX64 SVN r712
Revision 712 of the ever-improving Nintendo 64 emulator project for the PlayStation Portable is now out folks
ScummVM v1.1.0 for the PSP Now that your PS3 is well-acquainted with its resident Linux system (you've already installed it, right?), you're bound to hit gold sooner or later
Windows Vista PSP Now here's an interesting idea from pspman16: since we already have the XMB Wave Screensaver for Windows, why not have it the other way around too? Oh yes, pspman16 has released a little homebrew treat that'll allow users to have a Vista wallpaper on your PSPs
The hard working folks from the ScummVM team has released a new version of their cross-platform point-and-click games emulator, ScummVM.
Improved audio device detection and fallback.
There should be no more silent errors due to invalid audio devices
iR Shell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]Ahman's iR Shell is undoubtedly one of the best applications ever made for the PSP
OpenChoice Homebrew developer Xart has released a new build for OpenChoice, an open source shell for the Sony PlayStation Portable
PSPTI99 Homebrew developers zx-81dropped by the QJ
iR Shell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]Homebrew developer AhMan is at it again to beef up your Sony PlayStation Portable
Comments on SPARTA AppUI 0.9PB:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SPARTA AppUI 0.9PB supports it