Freshmilk has tipped us off regarding his NeoFlash compo entry: TTR v1.1 Tire & Ice edition. The last time we saw him, he took a break from developing his Table Top Rally homebrew Lua racing game. Now, it's back, and as always beefed up with more, more, more.
* New Terrain Selection (Side Scrolling)
* 7 New Terrains
* Tyre stat can be turned off, every car will handle at an average rate.
* Weight stat can be turned off, every car will be the same speed, travelling at a 3 star rate.
* Health can be turned off, so that it goes back to the old one-hit kill method.
* PSP Info (Handy Feature to know your Battery Percentage, ect.)
* Statisic options have been renamed to Highscore Options, to avoid confusion with Stat options
* Highscore options/Statistic now has a menu
* Current Car is now shown in the option menu to avoid confusion
* Intersection Collision finished, shouldn't need any more work. EVER.
* Cheating detection has been improved
* USB glitch fixed (causing a crash if clicked twice)
* 1st time error glitch fixed (the error you get 1st time you boot)
* Screenshot errors fixed (the numbering difficulties)
* Option menu crash error fixed (image loading bug)
* Analog controls can now be switched off, so that those of you with broken analogs can still race.
* Fixed to no dieing bug whilst racing in the zonda.
* Fixed the intersection enemy direction changing bug.
* Attempted, but not finished, some slide transitions in the menus.
* Now works with ALL custom firmwares, 1.50, and 2.xx
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ThrottleX 0.2 ThrottleX 0.2
AnonymousTipster, creator of RoboTORN3D, has released another fine 3d program for the PSP, this time ThrottleX. ThrottleX is a game in which you drive your buggy down a path to try and pass through every gate to complete level after level. It really is entertaining
Every man has an innate gambler in him, and mark.sparky from our forums has come up with a very simple lua game to satisfy that inner addiction
Speed Reflex Speed Reflex
French homebrew developers Skity and Stewart just came up with a fun release known as Speed Reflex. This game is pretty much like a racing game but with a twist. During the course of the game, you will be met by several road blocks and you have to react in time to avoid the accident.
Also, a stopwatch has been enabled that records your reaction time
Drag Mini Drag Mini
Drag Mini involves racing, but not your typical around-the-track type, but rather the drag simulator/game type. In this release he fixed a lot of issues and added some features as well - mainly the speed (full 58+ FPS) and the ability to drive in other cars
Speed Reflex Speed Reflex
The French duo of Skity and Stewart is back with an improved version of homebrew game Speed Reflex. For those who missed it, Speed Reflex is a racing game in its core but emphasis is given on the player's reaction time. One should be able to avoid several road blocks through out the course of the game
Mario Kart PSP v1.0 Mario Kart PSP v1.0
Whether you call them tributes or clones, there's no denying the fact that there are a lot of homebrew games inspired from many well known video game franchises. Case in point is developer Dark_Momo's Mario Kart PSP v1.0 for the PlayStation Portable.
The latest version 1
PSRacer PSRacer You can never get enough racing titles for the PSP. If you are a racing game fan then PSP games such as Asphalt:Urban GT2 and Burnout Dominator probably take your fancy, but there are also many homebrew games out there to get you that tarmac-fuelled adrenaline buzz. The graphics may not be as refined as one of the above PSP titles buit for a first game PSRacer v0
Die Critters Die! 1.5 Eboot So you wanna go for the roadkill, eh? Then this game definitely is for you! the_darkside_986 is proud to present to the PSP homebrew community a playable demo of his first game release for the handheld
Light Cycle Clone Light Cycle Clone v2.1 - Those of you who don't mind a bit of old school gaming on your PlayStation Portable should make it a point to download the latest version of developer titch.ryan's Light Cycle Clone v2.1.
For those of you not familiar with the whole Light Cycle concept, they were an integral part of the movie and video games from Tron (circa 1980)
Earache Extreme Metal Racing Demo Earache Extreme Metal Racing Demo
Earache Extreme Metal Racing is a go in this year's Metal Hammer Golden Gods. Aside from the five pods where fans and artists alike can try out the PlayStation 2 version of the game, there will also be a live on stage play between Lordi, the Finish Eurovision winner, and a member of the live audience
Comments on TTR:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.