It's been quite a while since we've heard any updates regarding the Adhoc Messenger homebrew app from FaT30YCG. Fortunately, it seems like another homebrew developer has decided to pick up the ball by creating a mod to this useful remote PlayStation Portable instant messenger.
The Unofficial Adhoc Messenger 2.6 was designed by aldotools and takes off from the previous version 2.0 released by the original developer. Despite the similarities in its basic functions, there have been a lot of changes made to this mod which you can view from the following list:
- Includes a media player with support for MP3, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, 669, etc.
- Display lyrics if a TXT with the same name of the song is found in ms0:/LYRICS or in the same folder of the song. This feature is available only off-line.
- 8 Visualizations when the lyrics file is not found.
- File browser with copy/move/delete/rename.
- Text editor with text scrolling and ability to add/delete lines (supports TXT, LUA, INI and JS)
- Picture viewer (supports JPG and PNG)
- Ability to start PBP and ISO from the program
- Ability to access Memory Stick and Flash 0-3 through USB.
- Ability to Restart and Shutdown the PSP.
- Adhoc Messenger mods: remember the user name, can load saved history file, notify other PSP when the user is online.
- Bilingual user interface: English and Spanish (very easy to add French)
- GUI mimics the MSN Messenger.
- Source code not encrypted.
- Based on LUA Player HM6.
The new functions definitely make the application more of a shell program than a simple instant messenger. In any case, you can download the program through the link that we've provided below. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Here's the latest version of JPCSP, the Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for Windows. Now on revision 2168, the latest update of the emulator includes the following features and improvements..
D Pspemu r301 D Pspemu r301
From homebrew developer soywiz comes a new version of D Pspemu, a "multithreaded PSP emulator developed with a TDD approach for PC made in D programming language."
This emulator born as a proof of concept of an emulator made in D.
Now it's getting more and more compatible with homebrew, and gaining in features and speed
NervOS 2.2 NervOS 2.2
from Pirata Nervo:
This is an update to my entry(2.1) for the QJ 2008 PSP Homebrew Competition.
I hope it has no bugs but in case you find any report them at http://forums.consoleworld.net.
IF YOU NEED HELP YOU SHOULD ASK FOR HELP AT http://forums.consoleworld
PSPInt: Intellivision Emulator for PSP Looks like your in for a treat - here's a second offering of Zx-81 coding released today! Zx has updated his PSPInt Intellivision emulator for the PSP to version 1
DaedalusX64 SVN r713 DaedalusX64 SVN r713
Revision 713 of DaedalusX64, the ever-improving Nintendo 64 emulator for the PlayStation Portable is now out folks, bringing a new set of fixes and improvements
iR Shell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]from AhMan:It has been a long time since the last iR Shell public release
The JPCSP team has updated their Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project that lets users play some PSP games on their respective PCs. Now on revision 2146, the latest JPCSP update includes the following changes and improvements.
version 0.6 r2146:
Small improvement for output to PSP stdout/stderr: no delay required