First of all, many thanks to Abrasax and J for their help, this new release wouldn't be so full of new stuff without them. And thanks of course to the beta testers. Strangely enough, except a few card bugs here and there, most of the reports we got were "feature" requests (well, to some extent, some of them can be considered as bugs too...), so my guess is that this release should be quite stable.
So what do we have for you here ? Well, first of all, you'll probably notice that the big jpegs are not in this release, only thumbnails. The game still handles the big pictures, of course, but you'll have to find them yourself. The main reason for that is bandwidth, as this decision will allow us to put far more cards in the future, for a smaller zip file. It also allows us to put music and sfx in the package for a smaller total size. Oh yes, music is finally here, and a few sounds as well, so that Wagic looks (sounds ?) more like an actual video game now (the soundtrack is by Celestial Aeon Project). Overall, lots of new customizable contents have been added, and the card parser has been improved, which means more cards for you and less code for me.
Oh, I almost forgot, around 250 new cards (Wagic now officially supports around 700 cards, not counting the hundreds more available on the forum), new icons and a new logo.
And thanks to CrazyRazor for the avatars, that I included in the release.
enjoy a few screenshots and videos. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be on holiday during the Christmas season, so don't expect many updates in the weeks to come.
* Added 240 new cards, including the ones from the Ice Age Mod by Abrasax, and cards from Shadowmoor
* (PSP) Mp3 Playback fixed. (note : Mp3s can't have an ID3V2 tag)
* Added SFX (check the Res/sound/sfx/README.txt file for customization)
* Shop Memory leak fixed. Going repeatedly to the shop should not crash the game anymore
* The deck editor now has 3 scrolling speeds. You can switch by using the "select" button
* (internal) Input system updated
* (Windows) it is now possible to resize the window and play fullscreen
* Added an avatar directory for the AI. Check Res/ai/baka/avatars/README.txt for customization !
* The cards file parser has been upgraded, you can now add more cards by yourself
o new keywords : lord , life ,foreach,bury all, destroy all, @, draw,...
o target mechanism updated (attacker, blocker, colors, tapped, abilities...)
o more info here
* The AI should play Wrath of God and other such cards more "wisely"
* You can now choose your opponent based on its deck name when you play against the AI. Difficulty is computed based on your victories against the AI with a specific deck.
* (sources/internal): you can now play the game on Linux (if you compile it from the sources) (thanks J !)
* New mana icons, new logo
* Fixed a graveyard bug that made the game crash
* A few ingame speed improvements
Cards - Bugs where fixed for the following cards:
* Lava Axe
* Control magic
* Circle of protection (all)
* Zombie Master
* Spark elemental
* Ascendant Evincar
* Nightmare (10E)
* Wrath of god
* Some fixes for various Ice Age cards
* Brass Man and Paralyze tend to crash the game. Please don't use them
* Hybrid mana cost is not shown in the "text" version of the card pictures
* Volume control does not work. Sound/Music is either on or off.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wagic The Homebrew Wagic The Homebrew
An update has been released for the community driven highly enjoyable game Wagic.A This brings us to version 0.17.1.
"Notes for this version:
More than 500 new unique cards. Wagic now supports 15400 cards (8700 unique), including cards from Innistrad.
New abilities for card coders
Stacked with Daniel Negreanu Promo Vid Stacked with Daniel Negreanu Promo Vid
So the game's been out for the PSP for a month now, and if you've bought Stacked but aren't that good a poker player, you're probably losing more often than not. If you'd like a chance to redeem yourself without trading in the UMD for a different game, keep reading
All or Nothing All or Nothing
If you don't mind adding another card game to your PSP deck of games, then you may want to check out elpresi's latest LUA game called All or Nothing. Game's pretty simple. All you gotta do is just earn money, like all gambling games are for
Wagic, The Homebrew ?! v0.1.0 Download the latest version of Wagic [Click Here]From WiLoW:Due to various issues*, I'm releasing this version a bit earlier than I expected
Solitaire Solitaire- This is the Alpha release of my Solitaire game if anyone would like to help me test it.
Right now it is just the core of the game. The deck is shuffled and the cards are dealt and all the rules are in place for moving the cards around
Go Fish v1.0 Go Fish v1.0
The creator of the PSP Memory Game dsi has just released Go Fish v1.0. This is the first release of the game and should provide card aficionados a nice change of pace from Blackjack and Poker.
Playing the game is pretty simple, with the first person to empty his hand winning the game
DiscardEmAll v0.2 DiscardEmAll v0.2
Fans of homebrew card games such as Spider Solitaire may want to check out yet another nifty card game for the Nintendo handheld: DiscardEmAll. Created by t4ils, DiscardEmAll's main objective is to "discard" (which explains the name) all the cards in your hand before the computer
Wagic The Homebrew - Star Wars MOD Wagic The Homebrew - Star Wars MOD- this game lets you play card games against an AI on your PSP, you build decks with your initial collection, and win credits to buy new cards each time you beat your opponent
Jig has released FreeCell version 0.1 for PSP. FreeCell is just an adoption of the FreeCell game that comes with Windows. Here are the details from the readme:
FreeCell Release 0.1
= Unzip this directory directly into whatever drive corresponds to your PSP.
= Tested and working using eLoader on Firmware 2
Comments on Wagic, The Homebrew ?! v0.3.1:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wagic, The Homebrew ?! v0.3.1 supports it