Push for Gmail HD - Receive push notifications for your Gmail messages on your iPad. New emails can be viewed inside the app or with the native mail app. The application supports both Gmail and Google Apps accounts.
· Instant and reliable Gmail push notification with sound, text and badge
· Full screen and landscape mode for mail access
· Quiet hours setting to disable notifications as your need
· 24 Ringtones for notification sound
· Badge counts unread emails. Badge can be updated when user reads email from other computer.
· In-app browser with tab support to allow users to read email and browser web pages at the same time.
· Advanced privacy setting. User can turn off sender, subject, mail preview in notification text.
· SSL is enabled on the connection to the developers' server to guarantee security.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «iLegendSoft»:
Mercury for Google Apps Pro Mercury for Google Apps Pro - Mercury for Google Apps allows you to quickly access Google apps from your iPad. Supported services include: Gmail, Google Plus, Google Talk, Google Voice, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Reader, Google News, Google Buzz, Google Search
Mercury Web Browser Pro Mercury Web Browser Pro is the most advanced and elegant web browser for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The rich feature set includes themes, downloading, printing, fullscreen browsing, file sharing, adblock, tabs, multi touch gestures, user agent switcher, private browsing, passcode lock, save page, Facebook/Twitter integration and a lot more
Mercury Web Browser Lite The clean UI and rich features make it the best replacement for Safari.
· - Tabs support
· Support up to 4 Tabs with web site icon and title on tab. Multiple Tabs can load and render simultaneously. So Tab can be load on background while you are reading on another Tab. New Tab will be open when you tap on a new window link