Python for S60 (PyS60) - Python for S60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nokia MOSH Client MOSH is a service by Nokia, providing a user-driven distribution channel for applications and other content for mobile devices. It enables you to create, upload and share your applications, games, audio, images, and video instantaneously
Nokia Mobile Web Server Nokia Mobile Web Server- Make your Symbian s60 3.0 phone accessible via web browser with this mobile web server. Mobile Web Server is a phone application to which you can connect over the Internet with your web browser. This allows you to easily manage and use phone functions with a PC, no external software needed
Ovi Browser With Ovi Browser, you can go to all your favorite web sites, search, watch videos and more. Ovi Browser is designed to provide the best browsing experience for your Nokia Series 40 phone, so give it a try.
Ovi Browser brings rich web browsing to your phone that’s fast and easy. It uses patented Internet compression technology to reduce data usage up to 90%
Nokia Mobile Dictionary Arabic Nokia Mobile Dictionary Arabic-is a dictionary application for translating words from one language to another. In addition to pre-installed language(s) you may download additional dictionary languages.
The dictionary application allows you to have English and two user-defined languages on your device at the same time
Nokia Step Counter Nokia Step - Ever wanted to know how much you walk or run as you go about your daily life? Nokia Step Counter not only counts your steps, it also determines the distance you have covered and your energy expenditure. You can even compare your activity levels on different days by looking up the summaries stored in a handy diary
MeeScan MeeScan is the N9 application for scanning 1-d and 2-d barcodes, such as UPC, QR, and Data Matrix codes
Nokia Lifeblog Nokia Lifeblog automatically organizes your photos, videos, text messages, and multimedia messages into a clear chronology you can easily browse, search, edit, and save. Nokia Lifeblog does the work of organizing the items you create and receive, and you can also add notes throughout the day
Nokia Photo Browser Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun!
Here and Now Here and Now - offers easy-to-use web services related to your current location. Check the local weather at a glance and get other topical information while on the move.
After installation, you can access Here and now directly from your web browser.
The initial release contains two services: the local weather and the local events - and there is more to come