RDM+ (iPad) Access your Mac or Windows computer and run any desktop applications remotely through NAT and Firewall!Unique capability to work even through NAT and Firewall makes RDM+ the number one remote access client on all mobile platforms.You may access one or many computers with no additional payment.RDM+ Desktop should be installed on the computer(s) you want to have access to.Controlling your desktop has never been easier!
· Direct mouse control: left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, scrolling. Tap and double tap work as click and double click.
· Keyboard control keys support
· Direct text input and easy text editing
· Landscape/Portrait mode
· Panning and zooming
· Supports Intel-based Macs with Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7
· Works in different environments; easily accessible by enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as by individual users with dynamic IPs.
· Works via WiFi and your carrier's network and has the ability to adopt its work to different connection speeds.
· Extensive technical support by SHAPE's team.
· Free updates.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Bluetooth keyboard for iPad support
· Bugfixes and overall performance improvements
· Support for Retina display of the new iPad
What's New in 2.3.9:
· Master Password to reliably protect your remote computer's address book
· Faster work with desktop
· Bugfixes & minor improvements
What's New in 2.2.8:
· Full support of iOS 4.2;
· Gesture recognition has been improved;
· Minor user interface bugfixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «SHAPE Services»:
IM+ for Lotus Sametime (S60 1st Edition) IM+ for Lotus Sametime (S60 1st Edition) - With IM+ for Lotus Sametime you can communicate from mobile devices as easy as you do with desktop client. As a native desktop application from IBM, in addition to Lotus Sametime messenger IM+ supports connection to public AOL network
Business Card Reader with CJK (iPhone) Business Card Reader with CJK (iPhone) - Special edition of Business Card Reader with Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English business cards recognition. Instant business card recognition right on the iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iPhone address book. LinkedIn integration
VNC+: Virtual Network Computing, BlackBerry version VNC+: Virtual Network Computing, BlackBerry version - VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles provides an easy and convenient way for anyone to access, enjoy the navigation and perform tasks on a desktop or laptop PC from a mobile device
IM+ Pro (BlackBerry) Chat in AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpaceIM, Facebook and even Skype with no cost per message! Now with Twitter support!
AllReader+ AllReader+ supports TXT, HTML, RTF, FB2, PDB/PRC (PalmDOC, zTXT mode 1), DOC, DOCX, ODT, SXW, ABW, ZABW, CHM, and TCR formats.
The application allows you view the text in Regular or Full screen mode. You can also rotate the screen to 90, 180, 270 degrees
IM+ Pro (Android) IM+ Pro - Chat within Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, AIM, MySpace, Jabber, Facebook and Skype!
Connection across all systems at all times:
· All your friends from all accounts are integrated into one buddy list. Access multiple accounts at the same time and chat with people across various networks without switching or changing a thing
Keypad+: Italian Virtual Keyboard for Series 60 phones Keypad+: Italian Virtual Keyboard for Series 60 phones - Keypad+ is a tool for convenient text input on Series60 phones. With Keypad+ you can input text by choosing letters on a Virtual Keyboard drawn directly on your screen. Keypad+ works with all text input fields in all applications
IM+ for Lotus Sametime (S60 3rd Edition) IM+ for Lotus Sametime (S60 3rd Edition) - With IM+ for Lotus Sametime you can communicate from mobile devices as easy as you do with desktop client. As a native desktop application from IBM, in addition to Lotus Sametime messenger IM+ supports connection to public AOL network
IM+ Pro IM+ -Chat with IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger within AIM®/iChat, MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, ICQ®, Jabber®, Google Talk™ and MySpaceIM from your ANDROID in real-time. Communicate with friends and colleagues wherever you are regardless of location and mobile operator.
All public IM systems in one client