S2V (Slide2View) - S2V is a stylus-free picture viewing application for Windows Mobile. It can also be used to set up the wallpapers for S2U2 (0.97 or later); assign a pic to a contact; set it as Today's wallpaper; or send it via MMS/email.
- Slide the screen to view the previous or next picture (or press the DPAD left/right);
- Slide on the left-side screen from top to bottom to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise; slide from bottom to top to rotate 90 degrees clockwise; when sliding on the right-side screen, the rotation will be opposite.
- Press DPAD Up to Zoom-in or Down to Zoom-out; double-tap the screen or push the DPAD-ACTION to return to the normal view.
- Slightly press the screen to call up the lower menu.
- Press the Back button at the Thumbnail screen to browse folders.
- When browsing folders, if there is an Arrow button next to a folder, it means that folder has subfolders. Press this Arrow button to view the subfolders.
- Shortcuts: ANSWER key to quit; END/OK key to minimize; tap the top right corner to minimize.
Note: If you cannot start S2V, delete the whole registry tree HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/A_C/S2V, then start S2V again.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Windows Mobile 5 Phone or Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Free RAM: at least 6M for QVGA
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «A_C»:
S2P (Slide2Play) S2P is a stylus-free MP3/MP4/M4A/AAC/WMA/WAV/M3U/PLS/ASX player application. It simply lets you browse your music files & play them. It fully integrates with S2U2 & supports A2DP & AVRCP.
What's New in This Release:
· temporarily disabled the "Album View" (both Portrait & Landscape)
S2U2 S2U2 (Slide 2 Unlock 2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control