Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation. The configurations include possibilities to
* display a welcome screen or not
* display the call stack or not
* automatically return to the basic arithmetic screen or not
* use full screen mode or not
* use nice looking button texts or "safe" texts that works in any mobile
* choose from two different keyboard layouts
* select calculation font size
* select default number format (sci/eng/default)
* decide type of "long button press" notification
One important thing to note is that most buttons have two functions. Press and hold down the key to access the "secondary" function which is denoted by the bottom right text on the buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an error that occurred when performing certain conversions without giving any input.
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed a calculations error for hyperbolic functions
· Added a function to display decimal numbers in degrees, arc minutes and arc seconds
What's New in 2.0:
· Changed the colour scheme
· Made it calculate factorials exactly up to approx. 400000!
· Made it work on some phones with only letter (no numeric) buttons
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0