Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experience optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings on your tablet, just select '3D Buildings' from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
· a one finger swipe to move the globe
· a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
· two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
· a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
· a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.4
· New compass icon
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 7.1.2:
· View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
What's New in 188.8.131.521:
· Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
· Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
· Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
What's New in 184.108.40.20627:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 220.127.116.1186:
· Tour guide: Explore places you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
· 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
What's New in 6.2:
· Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
· Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
· Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
· New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 6.1:
· Changed version number to match desktop releases
· Performance and compatibility improvements
· New balloon open animation
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Re-enabled for Android 2.1 (Eclair) users
· Fixed problem with ipv6
· Increased cache size for multi-core phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Panoramio Uploader (Android) Panoramio Uploader (Android) - Upload your geolocated photos directly from the Gallery to your Panoramio account.
A free Panoramio account is required.
· Adds a new sharing option for any photo either taken by the built-in camera, or chosen from the gallery.
· Grab location from EXIF.
· Allow manual correction of the location
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
Orkut for iPhone Mobile application that allows you to keep in touch with all your friends on the Orkut social network from your iPhone or iPod touch
Google TV Remote Google TV Remote - Turn your Apple iOS device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. Allows you to turn the TV and AVR on/off so you can use this as the primary remote. Even search using your voice!
Works with all Google TV devices
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Field Trip for iPhone Field Trip for iPhone - Field Trip allows you to discover all the interesting things around you. The app runs in the background and, when you walk by something that deserves attention, it automatically shows you a card with detailed information about the location.
Field Trip can help you learn about local history, landmarks, shops, pubs, theaters, and more
Google Sky Map (Android) Google Sky Map (Android) turns your Android device into a window on the night sky.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfix.
What's New in 1.6
Google Apps Device Policy (Android) Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin