cClock is a screen saver that run on Nokia phone S60 3rd edition.
It feature big font and prevent deep power saver mode on Nokia 6120 classic and Nokia 6110.
You need to sign the application yourself for it to work.
You need activate it under Themes->Power saver->cClock
Please power on/off your phone if you reinstall cClock in order to activate new version of cClock.
Known issues :
1. On OS9.1, some other screensaver will have conflict with cClock.
2. On some model of Nokia phone, turn on "Battery and network" will cause huge battery drain.
Save power :
1. Turn off "Whole background". This option is highly recommend to turn it off for OS9.1.
2. Turn off "Battery and Network", this option if it is on, it will drain more power in some model.
3. Turn off "Display second" in Time. If it is on, it will refresh every 1 second.
4. Turn off "Stopwatch". Same as above, will refresh every 1 second.
5. Turn on "Power saving mode". This option only for new phone like 6120c or 6110n
6. "Moving Speed" set at minimum. The faster you move, more power drain.
7. Turn off "Back light"
8. Turn off "Always on top"
In short, the longer the refresh rate, the less power you use. If you have all the options above, cClock uses very little power.
What's New in This Release:
· Signed with SymbianSigned / Flander.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
cCam cCam is a camera capture application that runs on S60 3rd edition phones that allows us to capture pictures with no shutter sound and no flash light!
The captured images are saved to the default image directory on memory cards. It also features an option to set the focus range and a link to take us to the gallery
cLaunch cLaunch- Today screen Plug In launcher, highly customizable and with big icons in iPhone style.
cLaunch offers the following features :
Launcher is displayed on Today screen.
It can display 8 group and multiple page.
Each group tab can be hide from display.
It can hide the border of the tab label