Google Authenticator (Android) - Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your Android phone.
With 2-step verification, you can choose to add an additional layer of security for your Google Account by signing in with both a code generated by this application in addition to your password.
To use this app, you need to first enable 2-step verification on your Google Account by visiting your Account Settings page.
· Automatic setup via QR code
· Support for multiple accounts
· Support for multiple languages
What's New in This Release:
· UI improvements
What's New in This Release:
· Security bug fixes
What's New in 0.86:
· Added support for landscape orientation of the account list screen.
· Simplified the menu.
What's New in 0.86:
· Fix crash on startup.
What's New in 0.65:
· Bug fix: Fixed countdown timer start time issue
· UI change: Shortened the application title displayed in the launcher and application list
What's New in 0.64:
· Removed the requirement for GET_ACCOUNTS and MANAGE_ACCOUNTS permissions that were introduced in v0.62 of the application
· Added a countdown indicator for time left before verification code refreshes
· Improved translations for non-English languages
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Youtube S60 Youtube for Mobile - means having millions of videos right in your pocket.
• Get the YouTube application for your phone to play high-quality videos.
• Upload videos to YouTube directly from your mobile phone.
· Browse millions of videos. Including most viewed, top rated, and the day's featured videos.
· Upload videos
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Gmail (iPhone/iPad) Gmail (iPhone/iPad) - Get the official Gmail experience for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Google Wallet Google Wallet - Get ready to tap, pay, and save with Google Wallet, the app that makes your Android phone your wallet
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Google Translator Google Translator is free online translator using translate.google.com.
Google Translator Features:
- Support for translation in both directions for more than 40 languages, and this list is constantly updated.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports all screens and all permits.
- The main functions of text editors.
- Localizable interface
YouTube Capture YouTube Capture - YouTube Capture allows you to easily capture videos and share them right from your iPhone.
After shooting a video, you can enhance it with color correction, stabilization, trimming, and music tracks.
When you've finished, you can quickly upload the videos to YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter simultaneously
Blogger (iPhone) Blogger (iPhone) - Start blogging on the go with the official Blogger app!
With Blogger app for iPhone and iPod touch, you can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them
Please i need this asap. before end of the day. I have just bought a Cherry mobile flare lite since I needed google authenticator for my job, I needed to set-up 2 accounts, but i'm unable to do so. it says on this page that · Automatic setup via QR code · Support for multiple accounts .. please reply to me on email@example.com
Date: 24 Feb 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Google Authenticator (Android) supports it