HanDBase (Series 60) - Mobilize your important data with HanDBase! HanDBase is the award-winning handheld computing database application now available for Series 60 smart phones. Experienced handheld users endorse HanDBase for its powerful relational features, easy-to-use interface, and large population of free pre-designed mobile databases hosted on our website.
With HanDBase, users can create their own solution using the desktop companion software, manage their important information, and share their data with friends and colleagues, even on other handheld/mobile platforms. Everyday veteran handheld owners are using HanDBase for tracking & logging important information, collecting data in place of hardcopy forms, as a reference resource, and downloading company data files to empower Out of Office decision making for associates and managers!
· Relationship - can be used to perform one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many type joins between other databases.
· Conditional - the output of a conditional field is based off of a comparison of any to two fields or values.
· External - allows additional plug-ins to be installed to offer field types and functionality beyond that which is built-in to HanDBase.
· Calculation - Up to 6 operations. Supports advanced math and logarithmic functions, such as trigonometry, floor/ceiling, square root, rounding, and power. Users can add, subtract, multiply, divide, or average numerical values. Output can result as dates, times, floating point, or integer values. Perform running totals, averages, and more.
· Linked - Users can link two databases together, allowing a record of one database to act as a key to other databases. This feature enables users to jump from one relational database to the related items in a linked database.
· DB Pop-up - This field type is similar to a pop-up field, except the pop-up choices come from any other database. Users can group several DB Pop-ups together to be updated simultaneously.
· Image - Users can display black & white images loaded from the Desktop.
· Integer - This field stores numerical values with pop-ups for users' most common values.
· Floating Point - This field stores floating-point numbers, such as those with a decimal point in its value.
· Date - When selecting a Date field, new Dates can easily be entered or you can select Today or No Date from a popup list. Can be set to automatically record the date a record was added, modified, and more.
· Time - This field enables users to either manually enter the time or opt to have time entered automatically.
· Pop-up - List This field forces a value to one from a defined list. Supports up to 60 Popups.
· Check Box - Provides users with values to be selected by selecting corresponding check boxes, such as true/false and yes/no values.
· Note - This field allows for memo-type notes (up to 2000 characters) and a pop-up to insert common phrases, words, etc.
· Unique - This field is automatically filled with a value unique to that record.
· Heading - Enables users to organize sections of a database with a heading.
· External Memory - Store your databases in the main memory of your phone or if you have a memory card store them there for ease of transport.
· Quick Search Feature - now find your records more quickly, by specifying a field that is quickly searched just by typing the first few letters in the list view.
· Filters - now supports 6 different criteria from the 2 previous.
· Sorting - supports primary, secondary and tertiary levels
· Encryption - your databases are more secure than ever with HanDBase's encryption options.
· Access Permissions - can be set on the following parameters: Open Database, Add Records, Edit Records, Delete Records, Edit Popups, DB Properties, Delete Database, Beam Database
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes in Series 60
· Single SIS file installation
· T9 support
· Bug Fixes in HanDBase Desktop
· Category Support in HanDBase Desktop
· Custom User Support in HanDBase Desktop
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Projects Solution for HanDBase Projects Solution for HanDBase - Projects Solution can be utilized to track projects, contacts list, contacts associated with projects, project tasks, contacts associated with a particular task and overall project status
Absences for HanDBase Track personnel that are AWOL from their command and know what actions to take and when. Geared primarily towards Navy
ToDo List for HanDBase ToDo List for HanDBase - ToDo List replacement with super-enhanced prioritization. Show completed/incomplete items; show items due today (or overdue); Show items above a certain priority; Show items which are either incomplete or were completed today...
The whole point of a to-do list is prioritization, and 1-5 doesn't cut it. This applet lets you estimate cost (e.g
CNS Drugs for HanDBase CNS Drugs for HanDBase - Database for HanDBase with detailed information on common medicines used in Central Nervous System disorders. Includes info on drugs used to treat ADHD, seizures, anxiety, migraine headaches and depression. Has detailed information on the drugs name, dosage, how it is supplied in syrup and/or tablet form, generic name, adverse effects and other notes
Review Dates for HanDBase Review Dates for HanDBase - This is an applet to calculate the review datss for the PPS for Medicare reimbursement in long term or skilled nursing facilities. Review date increments are 5 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days from the beginning of Medicare coverage or admission to the healthcare facility. This applet contains data FOR EXAMPLE only
Artist Expenses for HanDBase Artist Expenses for HanDBase - This is an expense recording database for visual artists (painters, sculptors, etc). It is on two tabs to allow entry of an expense detail with an accompanying note if needed. This has helped me at the end of the year when compiling Schedule C expenses.
In this applet you will find:
Tabs for EXPENSE Details and NOTES
T-Observe for Windows Mobile Classic/Pro T-Observe for Windows Mobile Classic/Pro - Collecting data on classroom instruction is one of the most important jobs of a school principal. Now, you can leverage the power and ease of a handheld computer to capture the most important instructional activities that occur during observations
HanDBase Desktop Desktop companion for the HanDBase mobile relational database program
English Language Learners (ELL) Palm OS tool for capturing instructional activities that occur during observations, especially in classrooms with English Language Learners
HanDBase for Windows Mobile Standard HanDBase - New v4.0 of HanDBase, the Award Winning Relational Database Software Now Available
Boost Your Productivity. Mobilize your important data with HanDBase!
HanDBase is a mobile relational database that has been awarded top honors by leading handheld reviewers for its..
HanDBase Plus Database Manager for BlackBerry HanDBase Plus Database Manager for BlackBerry - Accomplish More. Mobilize your important data with HanDBase!
HanDBase, the award-winning handheld computing database application, is now available for RIM Blackberry devices
Mobile TS Mobile TS - Remotely access your office computer using your wireless PalmOS device and Windows Terminal Service!
Mobile TS is the first and only application to connect Palm OS handhelds to Windows desktops and workstations via the Terminal Services or Remote Desktop capabilities built into many Microsoft Windows operating systems
Treo Dialer Plugin for HanDBase HanDBase plugin that allows dialing a phone number stored in a text field from any database on a Handspring Treo (w/phone support)