Calcohol - A real-time open source alcohol absorption and metabolism simulator for mobile phones. Can plot BAC graphs, predefined drinks, sobering-up time estimation and much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed almost all resolution dependent code, now fonts and icons change their size depending on the resolution
· All keyboard input now has it's own function that handles what the key does, in preparation for touchscreen support
· Added complete touchscreen support. Still crashes from time to time on my emulator, no idea why. Also the "feel" of the interface might not be the best
· Added saving of custom drinks to external file (custom.xml) alcohol.py:
· Automatic drink saving added to Model.touch() alkodata.py:
· Loading of help data
· Loading and saving of currently drunk drinks
· Drinks are now loaded/saved in sessions, and a new session is started when the effects of the old one aren't visible at startup.
· Custom drinks are saved too
· Now uses pythons own xml parser data.xml:
· Help data added layout.xml:
· Help layout added, options layout stuff
· Changed text format according to changes in util.py, now uses python's standard formatting
· Now uses pythons own xml parser util.py:
· Moved formatString from ui to util
· Replaced own formatString with python's string formatting operator.
· As a result, layout texts syntax is now changed: %,C%% -> %(BAC).2f for example help.py:
· Help system ui.py:
· Text alignment support
· Large texts(>22) are now antialiased by default platf.py:
· Moved all platform specific stuff here
· Replaces keyboard.py
· This is now the only file that should be changed when porting to other python platforms
· Now the only module that directly imports e32,appuifw,graphics,key_codes state.py:
· Drink system changes, now drinks can be added, all drinks are selectable etc. optionsui.py:
· Moved some really repetitive code into a function where it should have been all along xmlloader.py:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DrinkOrDrive DrinkOrDrive is a blood alcohol level calculator for mobile phones. This application helps you to calculate the next safety drive time based on the given drinks. At any time you''re able to close and restart the application, because it stores every data.
The application supports favourite drink list, quick choice list, drink history, and eatings
FastFoodFinder FastFoodFinder helps you navigate the treacherous nutritional waters of our fast food society. Let''s face it -- even the most health-conscious of us are pressed for time, and occasionally make a quick stop to get a burger and fries
Nutrition Quick Study Guide Nutrition Quick Study Guide- Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from an undergraduate school all the way to medical school. FREE first 2 chapters in the trial version
IndianRecipes for Symbian IndianRecipes for Symbian - Excellent collection of Indian recipes at the finger tips of your mobile phone.
It includes recipes for:
4. Main Courses
Alcohol Meter From now on you will know your alcohol limit! After you select your drinks the alcohol meter will calculate your alcohol value
KCalango Create your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink. KCalango comes pre-installed with a mini hamper containing over 100 of our favourite every day foods, such as cereal, bread, vegetables, fruit and meat
One Million Recipes (Symbian and Windows PC Users) One Million Recipes (Symbian and Windows PC Users) - Over One Million Recipes categorized into 52 ebooks will be added to your account when you purchase this product.
Includes Over One Million Recipes indexed into 52 categories
(See the list of categories below
Other Software by developer «Lauri Andler»:
Comments on Calcohol:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Calcohol supports it