Droper is a Symbian Dropbox client that allows Dropbox users to access and modify their synced files and folders.
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote the GUI from scratch to fix kinetic scrolling and enable single tapping for opening folders on Symbian touch devices and restore desktop support, and generally made the GUI easier to use.
· Added keypad shortcuts for S60v3 (Symbian non-touch) devices and keyboard shortcuts for desktop platforms.
· Allowed switching between different application versions without losing settings (including login).
· Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
What's New in 0.4.4:
· Added an option for shareable links.
· Made some GUI updates and fixed some bugs.
What's New in 0.4.0:
· Rewritten the UI to support S60v3 devices (non-touch devices), better integrate with Symbian and stabilize kinetic scrolling, but stop supporting desktop platforms.
· Added an option to get the Dropbox referral link.
· Added an option to get public links to files in the public folder.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PktPing PktPing also named Pocket Ping, is a Ping utility for Symbian S60 devices.
Note: PktPing need NetworkControl capability, you need sign it by yourself before installing
Nokia Mobile VPN Nokia Mobile VPN-is an IPsec VPN client that helps to secure the connection to compatible intranet for access from mobile devices. It extends VPN use into compatible Nokia devices
DTNS60 DTNS60- bundle node implementation for Symbian S60 phones. It includes a daemon process offering bundle protocol services for the DTN applications in the challenged mobile networks, and a few example applications
GnuBox GnuBox allows you to access the Internet from your phone using your computer's Internet connection without paying any fees (like GPRS) to your operator, and at speeds up to 400 kbit/sec.
It can connect to the PC using Bluetooth or the USB cradle
MobileHelp MobileHelp is a strong application on Nokia S60 3.0 platform. It have lots of functions:
Search for contacts by keywords (company, notes, title etc), time, and number.
Back up SMS messages.
Quickly find all of the phone call records for a specific contact.
Quickly find all of the messages for a specific contact
pyAutoAP pyAutoAP can be used to automatically select the most suitable WLAN or cellular access point available at the moment.
The autoAP module requires external PyS60 modules:
The autoAP module is supposed to work in Nokia 3rd edition terminals supporting WLAN and GPRS/3G access (tested in Nokia E61i)
Nokia Mobile VPN Nokia Mobile VPN is an IPsec VPN client that helps to secure the connection to compatible intranet for access from mobile devices. It extends VPN use into compatible Nokia devices
NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for smartphone and BlackBerries. It accelerates all your mobile-network based activities, which include browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc
Other Software by developer «Omar Lawand Dalatieh»:
Comments on Droper:
this is the good for my nokia c6. .
Date: 6 Sep 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Droper supports it